Opeth Growing Up: Peter Lindgren Gets Hitched

Master_Debater

Usurper of the Goat
Jan 19, 2004
Olympia, WA & Dallas, TX
www.garageband.com
OPETH guitarist Peter Lindgren married longtime girlfriend Jessica Svensson on August 21 at Gålögården outside Stockholm, Sweden.

In other news, Peaceville Records reportedly have plans to release a 5.1 surround sound mix re-release of OPETH's fourth album, "Still Life". More information will be made available soon.

Also on the OPETH-related front, OPETH session keyboardist Per Wiberg has laid down his keyboard tracks at Studio Fredman for the new SPIRITUAL BEGGARS album, tentatively due in early 2005. He also recently embarked on a shorter tour of Northern Sweden with legendary blues band SKY HIGH, led by famed guitarist Claes Yngström.

That is very cool to hear. :)

2 musicians off the market, 2 to go...wonder when the 2 Martins will find the loves of their lives? ;-)

(Who knows, maybe they already have!)

married on my Birthday. this means something. They must name their first born "the drip" he/she will be a hit at the schoolyard

Oh, don't worry, inanity has found its way into this thread.

See that stupid post about the Martins for evidence that the IQ level of this thread has now fallen to a negative number.

What a shame to screw up a congratulations thread for that!

Congratulations to Peter and Jessica, hope you have a long and happy life together.

I posted this a few months ago about this happening, so its old news for me.

Great news for the Lindgrens! :) Congratulations to them.

A 5.1 mix of Still Life would be awesome. Although I have to admit, when I listen to 5.1, sometimes it's so subtle I forget that each channel is a little different :p So hopefully it'll be a very dramatic mix. This album wouldn't have been my first pick for getting remastered in surround, I'd probably vote Orchid first. Not because it's the first album they made, but it's VERY atmospheric, where it probably stands out the most.