5th - Portsmouth, Pyramid
6th - Glasgow, ABC
7th - Nottingham, Rock City
8th - Manchester, Academy
9th - London, Roadhouse
10th - Birmingham, Academy
11th - Exeter, Great Hall

:kickass:

next time they hit the states I really hope Enslaved comes with them.

I would cum in my grandma's panties if that happened.

i'm about ready for some good tours to coem to the US. all I hear about lately is the UK and Europe.

all the big tours suck ass this year.

Yeah but you still had the honor of having the oppertunity to see Agalloch playing. Even though you would have to travel a fair bit. Its not as far as europe tho..... Emperor are playin in the U.S soon i hear....Even if its a bit pricey.

I haven't seen shit about an Enslaved US tour. a few people told me they were going to...but there's been nothing official. I can't afford to fly or drive down to LA for the emperor gigs...as much as I'd love to. My money is spread pretty thin ATM. My only hope is catching somethign in Seattle, Spokane, or Denver. Those are teh closest places the good acts go.

lol my band is probably going to open for "Hemlock" in MIssoula Montana, roflkabobs.

well i've never gotten into enslaved yet but I'd go for Zyklon and 1349, so I was hoping that same tour in the UK would cross the pond too.

speaking of manchester and opeth, im not normally THIS sad.. but i was watching corronation street last night and someone got given a copy of Still Life.. thought it was pretty awesome lol

daz436 said:
speaking of manchester and opeth, im not normally THIS sad.. but i was watching corronation street last night and someone got given a copy of Still Life.. thought it was pretty awesome lol

You're joking, right? No way did that actually hapen!

If it's true, then... :kickass:

the_drip said:
next time they hit the states I really hope Enslaved comes with them.

I would cum in my grandma's panties if that happened.
Emperor
Opeth
Enslaved
Keep of Kalessin

THAT would be a show