OT: GODDAMN ZOMBIE (my band)'s first single now available!

I never thought anyone could touch Shroud of Prenuptial Engagement in terms of lameness, pointlessness, and poor conception. Goddamn Zombie has proven me wrong.

Hey it's not like I released something as bad as Goddamn Zombie then spammed a dozen message boards, demanding praise from musicians I've been kissing up to for a decade and using the alleged status attained while doing so to try and bash anyone who didn't treat my useless tripe as the second coming of King Diamond so there's hardly a reason for me to be the one offing myself.

Let's see... since then, we did a short tour with Novembers Doom and Woods of Ypres, played in Atlanta, playing Rock & Shock opening for GWAR, will be playing in Chicago twice (one is opening for Novembers Doom on November 16 at Reggie's), have a booking in April at the Whiskey A Go Go in Los Angeles, will be doing Atlanta again, Indianapolis...

:wave:

Ok enough man love on the SOB forum lol, you do know how busy this forum is! However, I will start promoting the Official release of The new SOB cd that is in my hand. Looks like Ill have a reason to post again hah a. BTW, congrats Will, I'll check the stuff out when I have some time. Greg, how you been?