Overdue PP4 pics (w/ "Room 111" party)

sccaldwell

Guitarist Wannabe
Note: This is a duplicate post from PM, so if you saw it there, ignore.

OK, so I'm completely lame for not getting these posted sooner than a year, but here's my pics from PP4:

http://www.craigcaldwell.com/ProgPower4

Unfortunately, the digital camera I had at the time really blew in low-light, so a fair number of the concert pics are blurry (the ones where I wasn't close enough for the flash to help).

I've finally bought a better camera for PP5, but the biggest reason I even bothered with these is for the ones starting on "Page 10", which is the fabled "Party in Room 111!!" at the Granada Suites. :)

If you care, my PP1 and PP3 pics are at:
PP1: http://www.craigcaldwell.com/images/ProgPower_1.0
PP3: http://www.craigcaldwell.com/ProgPower3/

The PP3 pics aren't that great, either (except for most of the PoS pics). One of these days I'll get around to scanning my PP2 pics.....
See you in a month!

Craig

Heehee... 111... one of the funniest things all weekend was in the kitchen there when Kerri bitchslapped Chris Lotesto. All I heard was this WHACK!!! and turned around to find Chris falling on the counter with a bright red handprint on his forehead.

*cackle*

I can't wait for next month. :)

I think my favorite moment from that night was seeing Rich trying to fit in the refrigerator. You know, that handprint stayed on Chris' face for quite some time. Damn funny!
Can't wait to see what insanity goes on this year... :Spin:

Alicia

Aeturnia said:
I think my favorite moment from that night was seeing Rich trying to fit in the refrigerator. You know, that handprint stayed on Chris' face for quite some time. Damn funny!
Can't wait to see what insanity goes on this year... :Spin:

Alicia

Yeah that was pretty funny, but if everyone stuck around as long as I did well, you know what I am talking about! :ill: :yuk:

I'm in a few of them, I am in the Evergrey Recreation Day longsleeve.

dargormudshark said:
Yeah that was pretty funny, but if everyone stuck around as long as I did well, you know what I am talking about! :ill: :yuk:

I'm in a few of them, I am in the Evergrey Recreation Day longsleeve.

Yeah I am on page 13 slugging down some vodka. I'm sticking to beer this year. I was still drunk when I woke up later that day. The Steelers game was fun (as the RMAQ (Queensryche newsgroup) bunch went to a sports bar, but I felt pretty rough having to sober up and drive back home Sunday evening.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yeah I am on page 13 slugging down some vodka. I'm sticking to beer this year. I was still drunk when I woke up later that day. The Steelers game was fun (as the RMAQ (Queensryche newsgroup) bunch went to a sports bar, but I felt pretty rough having to sober up and drive back home Sunday evening.

Bryant

I bet so, you were sloshed when I first met you :Spin:

dargormudshark said:
I bet so, you were sloshed when I first met you :Spin:

Ha ha ha don't remind me..... Arghh !! I think I still have a headache after that night. Do me a favor and take care of Daddy Bryant this year. If you see me come within three feet of hard liquor..... slap me. Ha ha ha J/k.... but I am keeping away from that stuff this year.
I am going to be meeting soooo many people from all these different forums this year (shows how much I lack a personal life :loco:) I don't think I will be able to remember everyone's names. It's going to be a blast though. I think this will be the best PP yet.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha don't remind me..... Arghh !! I think I still have a headache after that night. Do me a favor and take care of Daddy Bryant this year. If you see me come within three feet of hard liquor..... slap me. Ha ha ha J/k.... but I am keeping away from that stuff this year.
I am going to be meeting soooo many people from all these different forums this year (shows how much I lack a personal life :loco:) I don't think I will be able to remember everyone's names. It's going to be a blast though. I think this will be the best PP yet.

Bryant

I don't know which one will be better, If it wasn't for my drummer I could go to the pre-party.

Shane DuBose said:
Andrew, are you talking about what i think you're talking about?? hehehe. The last thing I remember was Lucho and some girl dive bombing me in the bed while I slept....

No...but I remember that. What happened in room 111 at about 5:30 is between me, Angela & Mikey. You will have to ask Rikard what happened :Spin:

Damn, that looks and sounds like a lot of fun. I didnt get to do much partying last year at all :erk: . So hopefully this year I'll be able to. Can't wait to meet some of you guys and gals.

ProgSnob1928 said:
Damn, that looks and sounds like a lot of fun. I didnt get to do much partying last year at all :erk: . So hopefully this year I'll be able to. Can't wait to meet some of you guys and gals.

You have to get into Tad Morose first or you can't party. :loco: I only say that because I actually lean towards prog, but TM ripped my head off and are THE band I want to see. Due to your moniker I can assume you are a progger, but I recommend Tad Morose even to pure proggers. They simply sound great. They won't fool anyone as far sounding like a prog band, but there are some great vocal harmonies and guitar harmonies as well as a kick ass vocalist and drummer.
Sorry to get off-topic, but I couldn't wake up in the morning without promoting this band to someone that might have overlooked them.

Bryant