PAIN: I Am

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

PAIN To Release I Am Album In May; Watch "Go With The Flow" Music Video Now

"...Pain are announcing their new album, I Am, which will be released on May 17 via Nuclear Blast Records.... Stream "Go With The Flow" here, and watch the music video below. Pre-order the new album, I Am, here...."

paincd324.jpeg

Ha ha I logged in to post this & here it is already. This looks to be a great album when its released in May.

PAIN Announces First Album In Eight Years, 'I Am'

Reactions: KingsGene
I met Peter in the Artmore courtyard after the festival when Pain played. Super nice guy & even got a photo with him. I'd like to see him do well in all his bands and projects.

Speaking of the Artmore, are our after-festival courtyard parties a thing of the past?

Speaking of the Artmore, are our after-festival courtyard parties a thing of the past?

As you may or may not now, the Artmore was purchased last year in July/August timeframe and has been closed ever since for renovations. Here's an article about it. I cannot find any information on if it is open yet, but there is still a website up and running, although the main phone number is not working for me.

There was an "after party" held up in Vinyl above Center Stage Friday and Saturday nights. I did not attend, but I heard mixed reviews.

Yes, I did hear that the Artmore had been purchased & was undergoing renovations. Hopefully the new owners will allow us to resume what was our annual festival evening festivities. Maybe its too early to have an answer t that question, but maybe by September there will be.

I'd heard about the after party in Vinyl. Mixed reviews eh? The Artmore would be a tough act to follow, so "mixed reviews" would be understandable. I'm not sure I'd attend it either, especially having so many people packed into tight quarters like that. Welp guess we'll have to wait & see if the new Artmore will be friendly to us again. Maybe Glenn can talk them into it. Possibly maybe.

Pusher in this song has a different context than what I was thinking, but its probably b/c I grew up in the 70s. Still a good song.