Please don't make fun of me ... but

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Does anyone have any pics of me, the wacko announcer-dude, from day #2 of PowerFest? It was a real honor to have been a part of the show and I'd love to see any pics of me that I can treasure in my golden years ... or to help me in woo'ing a metal chick... :lol:

Especially interested in any pics that got taken of me when Charles from Morgana Lefay offered me the mic during RED MOON -- my favorite ML song of all-freekun-time! :headbang:

Uncle Swordzy

Well, unfortunately I don't have any from powerfest, but I think I have some really bad ones (in terms of picture quality, not announcer quality :p ) from the Sonata show.
Would you be interested in those?
(I will be moving to a new place this week so I may have up to a week or so of computer down time, so I may not be quick to respond!)

Jasonic -- Thank you, your words and praise are very, very kind and have gotten me through many a dark day as of late.

enki -- YES, I would love some of the Sonata show! Thank you! That crowd that night was unbelievable and were very supportive of me and that show. I would love to remember that night that way.

Squeak -- You've been AHEM'ing me so much lately, I feel like I can't do anything right with you! :heh: I'm not good with all these websites, so I'll check yours to see if the pix you speak of are there. You rule and I can't wait to see you again next week!

The Fiddler -- THANKS! Can't wait to see them!

I had so much fun at Chicago PowerFest! I dare say I had as much fun as I've had at ProgPower! Yup, that's how much fun I had ...

SwordLord said:
Squeak -- You've been AHEM'ing me so much lately, I feel like I can't do anything right with you! :heh: I'm not good with all these websites, so I'll check yours to see if the pix you speak of are there. You rule and I can't wait to see you again next week!

HAHAHAHAHA awwwwwww, it's my job to poke fun. :p Can't wait to meet up at Gamma Ray - you gonna go on stage to introduce all those bands as well? If you do, at least I am forewarned so I can do photos. hehe Although Todd has the most brilliant ones. :D

SwordLord said:
enki -- YES, I would love some of the Sonata show! Thank you! That crowd that night was unbelievable and were very supportive of me and that show. I would love to remember that night that way.

I haven't yet gone thru the pictures since posting that to see what I've all got (the home computer is still out of commission, but should be up shortly!), but if I remember correctly, the ones I had turned out kind of bad. (I'm the world's worst photagrapher)

Considering the size of all the pictures and my bandwidth, what I'll probably do is just burn them onto a disk (full size) and give it to you at the Gamma Ray concert, since it's only a week away :headbang:
(but expect nothing too cool!)