Best post-Seasons Slayer album

• Diabolus in Musica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World Painted Blood

• Repentless

• Total voters
I went with Christ Illusion, just seems to be the one after Seasons In The Abyss that I enjoy the most, God Hates Us All and World Painted Blood were intriguing efforts though.

Divine Intervention is plenty good. Honestly, I haven't listened to anything else they've done post-Divine in a decade or longer (aside from World Painted Blood of course; haven't heard Repentless at all).

What are your guys' favorite Christ Illusion tracks? I know it's the Lombardo comeback and all but I don't remember anything as good as Killing Fields, Sex Murder Art, 213, etc.

Went with God Hates Us All. God Send Death, Cast Down, Bloodline, Warzone and Here Comes Pain are all enjoyable songs. I saw them on their spring tour this year and I was surprised they played a few songs from this album.

I love divine intervention even though I've listened to it too much. Actually, I prefer that album to some of the albums prior to and including seasons.

Its a tie for me between Christ Illusion and Divine Intervention

Diabolus
and GHUA are by far their worst albums.

What are your guys' favorite Christ Illusion tracks?.

Black Serenade and Flesh Storm are my favorites.
Only track from DI that i would say is better than those two is Mind Control. Circle of Beliefs and Sex. Murder. Art. do come close though.

Last edited:
Chose the covers album since the rest are shit and at least there's a novelty appeal to an album of covers of songs I like the originals of.

Chose the covers album since the rest are shit and at least there's a novelty appeal to an album of covers of songs I like the originals of.
Same. I think it's a fucking entertaining listen and it sounds like they're pumped and full of energy to be playing something different. If I had to pick one of the others it'd be Divine Intervention I guess.

Listened to Undisputed Attitude the most but cover albums don't count so went with Divine Intervention as I've not heard the last 3 and the other 2 suck.

Well, I'll just quickly state that "Jihad" was probably their most inspired song since Seasons.