Post your dream Stratovarius setlist (12 songs)

The Fiddler

Just Do It.
Nov 27, 2002
Heaven and Hell
If you could choose 12 songs in Stratovarius' Friday night headliner set, what would they be? Note that this is nothing official and just a fun exercise for the fans. If you really want to have fun, in what order would you put the songs? Include 3 songs for an encore.

I think a lot of these songs ill be played! Im just hoping for Pheonix, I was actually able to get a private soundcheck performance of that song before the show we did w/ them in Sweden. That made the world stand still for me :')

Abandon
Speed of Light
Halcyon Days
Eternity
Dragons
Drum Solo
Eagleheart
Stand My Ground
Fantasy
Destiny
Keyboard Solo
Black Diamond
Pheonix
Deep Unknown
Unbreakable
Hunting High And Low

I think a lot of these songs ill be played! Im just hoping for Pheonix, I was actually able to get a private soundcheck performance of that song before the show we did w/ them in Sweden. That made the world stand still for me :')

Abandon
Speed of Light
Halcyon Days
Eternity
Dragons
Drum Solo
Eagleheart
Stand My Ground
Fantasy
Destiny
Keyboard Solo
Black Diamond
Pheonix
Deep Unknown
Unbreakable
Hunting High And Low

Why would you elect for a drum solo AND keyboard solo? I would rather have two additional songs.

This would probably be mine:

Eagleheart
The Kiss of Judas
Father Time
Halcyon Days
Freedom
Unbreakable
Forever
Paradise
Hunting High and Low

(Encore)
The Land of Ice and Snow
Forever Free
Black Diamond

Why would you elect for a drum solo AND keyboard solo? I would rather have two additional songs.

I just don't see them not doing them. At least the Keyboard solo goes right into black diamond. With the drum solo, they are letting Rolf put his stamp on the Stratodrumming department :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I just don't see them not doing them. At least the Keyboard solo goes right into black diamond. With the drum solo, they are letting Rolf put his stamp on the Stratodrumming department :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Shut up. Your choice has been disqualified for wasting precious time with drum and keyboard solo.

Now leave. :lol:

all I ask is don't PLAY ANY DAMN SLOW SONGS!! The crowd HATED them last time...but the band kept playing them...

In order of being played.

Hunting High and Low
Out of the Fog
Darkest Hours
Elysium
Eagleheart
Stratofortress
Speed of Light
Before the Winter
Galaxies
Chasing Shadows
Halcyon Days