Paul Cashman Soilwork
Luis Vasquez Wolf
Justin Kramer, Chris Nicchi Wolverine
Pat Gravino Wolverine
Mare Thomas, Dave Thomas Wolverine
Jim & Paris Wilkinson Xandria
Ryan Lewellen Xandria
Steven Konopa, David Perrussel Xandria

:) My pleasure. Very psyched for Heaven's Cry. You always do a superb job on the rosters, but this year's earlier bands really make me happy. Thanks.

I've had Shadow Gallery on my list ever since I started putting in sponsorship bids, figuring the odds were approximately equivalent to me winning the lottery. I about fell out of my chair Friday night when they were announced! "Excited" would be a major understatement. :headbang:

High fives all around to all the 2013 sponsors!

I am truly honored to get to sponsor for ProgPower again. This is by far, to me, the ultimate in live music experiences and glad I get to be a part of it. This is a sweet lineup for this next edition and already so looking forward to it.

This festival is one of a kind. While there are other festivals worldwide, this is it for the U.S. From Glenn to the crew to the fans... it is so very special. I for one look forward to attending with my father every year...yes for those that don't know my father and I have been attending together for years and he is the reason I am involved in music. So it is even more special to me personally for that reason. I live and breathe music, it is my life, and I believe this festival is so very helpful in exposing so many people to such a wide variety of bands. I am proud to have been a sponsor in the past, present, and will continue to in the future. Thank you Glenn and Jen, Shane, Wayne, Tommy and all of the crew and all the great people I get to talk to every year...

NOW BRING ON THE SAINT!!!!!

So excited to be a sponsor this year! Thanks to all the other sponsors, this is such a sweet lineup!!