ProgPower USA XVI: SOLD OUT

I was at the Sonata Arctica, Delain, and Xandria show last night in San Antonio, TX and met two different ProgPower veterans who planned on going next year....but had not bought their tickets. Thanks to smart phone technology I was able to show them Glenn's post from yesterday (showing 85% sold) and both indicated a sense of urgency to order tickets when then get home from the show.....

Bought 2 tickets this year - lucky friend or co-worker gift. Angra and persefone were on my wish list last year THANK YOU: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ed-progpower-5-you-would-like-see-return.html

Looking forward to dragonland/voyager/anubis gate/riverside/royal hunt - some of my favorite music right there! Persefone is the most interesting new band to me on the roster. Kind of fills the same spot that Leprous did this year. i.e. breaking apart from the typical metal genre sound.

I also want to see these guys do their newest stuff live someday (2016 maybe?): Aeon Zen, Eluvetie, Epica, Opeth, Vanden Plas, Astra, Fates Warning, Haken

I got 1 ticket to paradise....pack my bags, we´ll leave on the 9th!! Sorry, was listening to Eddie today in the car...

With the momentum of last year's sell-out in a month & positive reaction of the new roster from the core audience, I was hoping for a similar timeline. Needless to say, I'm happy as hell that the festival is truly back.

Needless to say, I'm happy as hell that the festival is truly back.
It does feel that way. Every musician I interview talks about how incredibly well this festival is perceived by fellow musicians. And it seems Jen has done a real nice job with the social media component of the promotion. Congrats on getting this festival back on track and moving forward with a full head of steam. Hopefully you'll have your sell out before day's end and can light up a cigar tonight.

WOW! The tickets are selling faster than last year.....I was 3 hours late getting mine until a friend pulled me in from the flood for the 2014 fest. Thankfully I got mine for 2015 w/out waiting one minute after being wowed at next years lineup.
Having attended this year for the very first time, I cannot begin to speak of all the greatness I witnessed. By far the friendliest fest I have ever been to & it was a real eye opener for this veteran of the concert circuit.