Quick hello

TDakin

Cdn 2thdoc
Hey everyone,
Been lurking here reading posts for months so I thought I would finally chime in and introduce myself. My name is Todd, and I'm from Nova Scotia up here in Canada. Been attending ProgPower since PPV, last seven years as a gold badge holder. As we don't get too many decent metal concerts this far Northeast, Progpower is the higlight of my year for music. I absolutely love the whole feel of this festival and truly enjoy the caliber and mix of bands every year. I always make new discoveries and constantly expand my music selection and tastes. Have also made many new friends just by seeing the same people year after year... totally awesome. Anyhow, looking forward to another great festival and hope to see many of the regulars again. I am easily identified by the following features if you spot me and want say hi:
1) Always in shorts
2) Never in black shirts
3) Usually in soccer jerseys
4) 6'3"
5) I will be the one giving Glenn a big bear hug for booking Darkwater & Voyager (plus I'm stoked to see Evergrey and FINALLY Vanden Plas!)
Cheers & beers,
Todd

Nice to meet you and glad you introduced yourself! Please stop by the t-shirt table and say hello. Safe travels!

~Jen

As a former lurker who also materialized in the past year, I welcome you from the great beyond (and the great Canadian North). Though as you can see from my Posts count - I am not very verbose...

I also have attended PP since PPV. Three as gold badge and PPXI, XII and XIII as a sponsor.

I too am stoked for Voyager. Will look you up at the show. :headbang:

Hey everyone,
Been lurking here reading posts for months so I thought I would finally chime in and introduce myself. My name is Todd, and I'm from Nova Scotia up here in Canada. Been attending ProgPower since PPV, last seven years as a gold badge holder. As we don't get too many decent metal concerts this far Northeast, Progpower is the higlight of my year for music. I absolutely love the whole feel of this festival and truly enjoy the caliber and mix of bands every year. I always make new discoveries and constantly expand my music selection and tastes. Have also made many new friends just by seeing the same people year after year... totally awesome. Anyhow, looking forward to another great festival and hope to see many of the regulars again. I am easily identified by the following features if you spot me and want say hi:
1) Always in shorts
2) Never in black shirts
3) Usually in soccer jerseys
4) 6'3"
5) I will be the one giving Glenn a big bear hug for booking Darkwater & Voyager (plus I'm stoked to see Evergrey and FINALLY Vanden Plas!)
Cheers & beers,
Todd

Hey man, welcome aboard!

Looking forward to have some SERIOUS soccer talk next week. Look for the Brazilian dude wearing a Corinthians jersey. ;)

Thanks for the kind words Jen & Andir. I'll make sure I wear my Flamengo jersey so you can easily recognize me (AngraRULES)! Definitely up for some soccer talk dude!
Cheers,
Todd
:headbang:

Awesome! That means you already owe me a beer since Corinthians beat Flamengo 2-1 this past Thursday, in one of the most amazing soccer matches I've seen in a really long time! :p