R.I.P. Kerri Lee Tucker

kerrilee.jpg

I wonder what happened.

The show has been getting better, though I still wish they'd spend more time with their guests. They get some great guests with great stories, yet they barely talk to them after the initial interview.

RIP Kerri, she was fun at That Metal Show, despite the show not being the greatest. Condolences to her family.

Yes, we all read Blabbermouth. :)

Dude, although I agree with you a lot of times in the forum, I have to say this was a bit of a "jerky" comment. I mean, for God's sake, he's just sharing the news of someone who passed away! Show some respect at least, I'm sure this girl has a lot of friends and family who would feel insulted to see the first reply to the notice of her death saying "yea yea we know it. Next".

Oh for goodness sakes folks.....lighten up!!!!

The reason why I stated Blabbermouth was that this was first posted on there......about 5 days ago.

What is more important to note, is that she was simply found dead in her apartment, at the young age of 25. What happened?

A lot of people have died recently. A lot will die today, and tomorrow, and the day after. Many of them never had a boob job.

I just thought it was neat that someone that is from a neighboring town (Cleveland, TN) was on the show and was just paying respects. As far as Blabbermouth I'm not very familiar with it.

Bullshit.
All I was doing was ripping on the fact that this is old news.

Yah. I'm the one ripping on the fact that it -is- news. ;p

I think its sad that somebody died so young, whether it was her own fault or not. But I also think its sad that it reaches the levels of media that it has (a sad commentary on our current society).

Yah. I'm the one ripping on the fact that it -is- news. ;p

I think its sad that somebody died so young, whether it was her own fault or not. But I also think its sad that it reaches the levels of media that it has (a sad commentary on our current society).

Agreed