Ratt - Infestation

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Well, I bought the new Ratt CD and I have to say that I'm very pleased! The production is killer...Pearcy sounds great, at least in the studio anyway...DeMartini is on fire...songs are overall catchy and have that RATT sound. I'm pleasantly surprised! Anyone...anyone?

~Brian~

Ditto. It's been 20 years since I enjoyed a Ratt CD, but this one is pretty catchy. I doubt it'll make my Top 10 of 2010 list, but I'm enjoying it now.

Brian ~

As a long time fan, I have high hopes but I'm skeptical........however, my buddy sent me a text this morning that he picked it up and he said its great and very "Dancing Undercover-ish". Love that disc and always have.

I'm in - will grab the new one on the weekend.

Drew ~

Brian ~

As a long time fan, I have high hopes but I'm skeptical........however, my buddy sent me a text this morning that he picked it up and he said its great and very "Dancing Undercover-ish". Love that disc and always have.

I'm in - will grab the new one on the weekend.

Drew ~

Drew, I was like you. I'm a huge fan and didn't want to be let down by another 80s hard rock band. It seems like Ratt has the chemistry they need to make new material though! :kickass: The rock bands of the modern era need to listen to this CD to hear what an honest to goodness guitar solo sounds like! Warren sounds very impressive!

~Brian~

Ratt is one of the first metal bands I ever got into and I am a huge fan. This new album is fantastic! It fits right along side their classic material. I was pleasantly surprised they have their swagger and snarl back to a degree. The whole band sounds great. I even pre-ordered and got the autographed version. (The only name I can read is "Blotz." Haha)

Looking forward to the tour with the Scorpions.

Great album. I love what bands like Great White, Y&T, Tesla and some of the others have done recently, but this is the only hair metal comeback album I've heard that sounds like the classic era albums.