Reinxeed - 1912

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Yes barely a year after the awesome Majestic album Tommy comes out with a new album in May/June. Here is the lead video and song. It's killer as expected. I am waiting for a new Golden Resurrection album as well as I know these guys have a lot of time on their hands to devote to metal and God and shit hehe!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSpw-yN4_hc&feature=feedu[/ame]

speaking of GR here's their Japan earthquake charity single. The song is notable for a killer solo by Tommy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDMN_DCo2Nw&feature=related[/ame]

More Tommy related tomfoolery. The guy is just a crazily talented, power metal loving genius. Check this song Father Time that he made up just for fun. It has so many cool sections. You'll be amazed by it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reinxeed has 2 releases coming out simultaneously in Japan. "1912" and a covers album called "Swedish Hitz Gone Metal".

The 1912 album is awesome. The production is the best it has ever been on a Reinxeed album. Tommy's vocals are also the best they have ever been. Everything is basically the best that it has ever been in this band. Highly recommended. Here is the cover of Maiden's Aces High which is bright and breezy with superfast keys and guitars duelling for the lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
The interesting thing about this album is that one song in particular, "Spirit Lives On" actually could have fit well on any Dragonforce album.

But that aside, he isn't trying to beat Dragonforce at their own game, he's trying to make solid, happy, melodic power metal with great guitar solos, great hooks, and great vocals. And he succeeded with flying colors.

Although if Sam Totman ever considers leaving Dragonforce, I know who his replacement will probably be.:)

I was spinning this one yesterday. Fun album. I like it a lot better than some earlier Reinxeed I had gotten, Majestic I think. Reminded me of a Heavenly album in a lot of places.