reviews

Ekhm...

Apropos of reviews...

I'm just wondering who plays all these... all these... 'hip hop style keyboard lines' on Jordpuls... :puke:

I've heard them before... Probably on Focusing Blur(?), but this time it's a bit over the top!

Is Andreas &*%$#@#$% that 'orphaned' and frustrated kid from a bleak housing estate...? :puke:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I'M LISTENING TO IT NOW :)

edit: much power than i expected. i don't know why i was thinking about something else when i knew they would perform swedish traditional songs...

Ehm.. oops posted this in the wrong thread. It was supposed to be the now playing one... But the irreparable harm is done.

But yeah, very powerfurymetal, the other songs might be lighter or more midtempo.

Djöfull;9773480 said:
Ehm.. oops posted this in the wrong thread. It was supposed to be the now playing one... But the irreparable harm is done.

he he . I do not think that it matters, this is the Vintersorg(out of topic) forum!!

This is a good review, but it's surprising that the reviewer's highlights are ""Stjärndyrkan" and "Vindögat"... At least, each people has their own feelings... hehehe.

Yes, I do not see those songs as the highlights but it is pretty much a good review but too influenced by DiGiorgio.

Here it´s another review: http://dissonantarea.blogspot.com/2011/04/vintersorg-swe-jordpuls-napalm-records.html#more

...and I do agree that “Terra”:)lol:) it is more aggressive and Black Metal.

full spectrum....i have some problems in understanding you....really!
i don't know if it's my fault or yours :p