REVOLUTION SAINTS, ft NIGHT RANGER, JOURNEY, WHITESNAKE members

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
REVOLUTION SAINTS FEATURING DEEN CASTRONOVO, JACK BLADES, DOUG ALDRICH REVEAL EPONYMOUS DEBUT ALBUM DETAILS; EPK STREAMING

Revolution Saints:
Deen Castronovo: lead vocals, drums
Jack Blades: bass, vocals on "Turn Back Time" and "Way To The Sun"
Doug Aldrich: guitars

"...The project is the vision of Frontiers' President Serafino Perugino, who for years had hoped to work on a project where Deen would be the lead vocalist. Having previously worked with all three artists on different projects on Frontiers, having Deen, Jack and Doug on board together was a dream come true for Perugino.

With production overseen by in-house Frontiers man, Alessandro Del Vecchio (who also contributed to the songwriting and played keyboards on the album), the recording process took place in Portland, Oregon during the summer of 2014..."

Special guests:
Alessandro Del Vecchio: keyboards, backing vocals, vocals on "Way To The Sun"
Arnel Pineda – co-lead vocals on "You're Not Alone"
Neal Schon – guitar solo on "Way To The Sun"

p1979f0m4v1pst6081a1c98s1dak4.jpg

Revolution Saints have released an EPK discussing the new project that can be seen below:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^KG and I have been in sync musically recently and this is another badass sounding project. His recs have lead me to some fantastic discoveries I would never have found on my own, thanks dude. The AOR stuff has been grabbing me for the first time in 15 years. Work of Art, State of Salazar, Sweet and Lynch, SOTO and this are all on my radar or in my collection. With all this melodic fluff I can't tell if I'm getting wiser or dumber, but I am just a bit happier.

Good! Castronovo is such a killer singer in his own right...a dead ringer for Perry in his prime. I heard Journey a couple of years ago, and Deen did 'Mother, Father'. Could have closed my eyes and SWORN it was Perry. Made me wonder why they even needed Pineda.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4uwXwI-NSk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4uwXwI-NSk[/ame]

I still don;t know why Journey just doesn't let Deen sing!! Dude has some PIPES!!!

Well he's been doing it in Journey for years so I knew. :D I don't keep up with current AOR but this was really good.

Good song and very Journey-ish.

I also like how gangsta Jack Blades is. Though I have a lot of friends in Los Angeles who would be happy & confused at the same time. With all those hand & finger gestures he was throwing at the camera he was representing the Aryan Brotherhood, Crips, Bloods, United Bamboo Gang, Latin Kings, Fresno Bulldogs, and the Fullerton Boys all in one showing.

L.A. shows should be awesome!