RIOT - Thundersteel in Greece

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Yeah, so here is a live video from them in Greece. Pretty much same as it was here in USA except he had a shirt on. ;)

Pretty sure the ladies wouldn't object to them at PP. haha.

3:38 mark for those of you who might be non-believers in Todd Michael Hall's vocal abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome...one of my favorite bands. Glad to see the Riot legacy continue!

I wasn't sure how to feel going into the show, but Todd does a great job of letting everyone know they are there to pay homage to the legacy of Mark and Riot. He kept saying how much fun he was having singing all these great songs.

I guess the band gave Todd a lot of crap for taking his shirt off too. I made a comment about it and they were all laughing about it as well.

Still one of my favorite live sets in a very long time. Such a great band. I am glad they are still carrying the tradition on.

I guess the band gave Todd a lot of crap for taking his shirt off too. I made a comment about it and they were all laughing about it as well.

Still one of my favorite live sets in a very long time. Such a great band. I am glad they are still carrying the tradition on.

one of the other videos I saw from Greece, Frank had his shirt off. haha.

They sound incredible! I loved "Immortal Soul" and I guess we'll see if their new original material can live up to that.

Listen to Revernece "When Darkness Calls" if you have any doubts.

Sounds like some very well-executed, super-generic metal lyrics and melodies.

Tony was such a creative force with his lyrics and melodies, I just don't think this bodes well unless someone else in RIOT writes stuff for this singer.

Sounds like some very well-executed, super-generic metal lyrics and melodies.

Tony was such a creative force with his lyrics and melodies, I just don't think this bodes well unless someone else in RIOT writes stuff for this singer.

Yeah this is what I thought about Reverence as well. Not bad but very generic.

Yes, it is not the most original material on the planet, but so what???

the point being is that Todd was a good vocalist, even before he was singing RIOT material.

Yes, it is not the most original material on the planet, but so what???

the point being is that Todd was a good vocalist, even before he was singing RIOT material.

Not everything has to be original, but honestly those songs bored me. Definitely a good singer but if it isn't memorable, it's a pass for me.