RIP Ronnie James Dio

This fucking sucks, R.I.P indeed.

It's a shame that his death has been surrounded by such ambiguity, first it was a rumor, then it was denied as a hoax, now his wife has confirmed it :erk:

@Swabs. Yeah, I agree with you completely. He was never particularly someone whose music I admired or anything, but he is still a legend none the less and he deserved much better than this from everyone. People are so stupid when it comes to a celebrity dying. Alot of people forget that they are human too and somewhere out there they have a family that is greiving their loss.

It's been a bad year for musicians anyways. Avenged Sevenfold guy, Peter Steele, Dio. We've got another 6 months of 2010 though, let's see what happens.

Fuck, my friend just told me now.
At least the last album he released in his life was fucking awesome. :kickass:

RIP :(

He was never particularly someone whose music I admired or anything, but he is still a legend none the less and he deserved much better than this from everyone.

People are so stupid when it comes to a celebrity dying.
Yeah I know. Especially when people start sucking the celebrity's cock eventhough they admittedly didn't even appreciate their music but felt it was important to simply pay them lipservice on the internet so everyone would know how cultured they are.

It's been a bad year for musicians anyways. Avenged Sevenfold guy, Peter Steele, Dio. We've got another 6 months of 2010 though, let's see what happens.

Really, who gives a shit? Dio is not even on the same level of those other two, they're not even close to his league. Personal stuff aside, sure it was awful for their individual families, but in terms of MUSIC, who gives a fuck about the other two?

And FYI, we lost MJ in 2009. Nothing will fucking trump that year.

Confused how Ozzy outlived him.

:lol:

Yeah I know. Especially when people start sucking the celebrity's cock eventhough they admittedly didn't even appreciate their music but felt it was important to simply pay them lipservice on the internet so everyone would know how cultured they are.

I'm sure 90% of people don't sit around and listen to Michael Jackson anymore, which includes me and you both most likely, but I'm sure you can still appreciate what he did for music the same way as Ronnie James Dio. I don't sit here and praise Dio at all, but I'm not going to deny that he has done quite a bit for music in general.

Really, who gives a shit? Dio is not even on the same level of those other two, they're not even close to his league. Personal stuff aside, sure it was awful for their individual families, but in terms of MUSIC, who gives a fuck about the other two?

I didn't say I cared about their music or their contributions to it, which of course isn't very much. I kind of just shrugged my shoulders and went about my life when I heard about the other two. Ronnie caught my attention because he has obviously done alot more for music than them.

And FYI, we lost MJ in 2009. Nothing will fucking trump that year.

I guess, but I think the most interesting thing about that is how everyone that was on his ass while he was alive and all the people that hated him jumped on his cock when he died. His contributions to music are pretty evident too, but that doesn't mean I was going to praise him as a fucking genius and a great person when he died like everyone else seemed to do. He was still a twisted baby fucker.