Salonica gig.

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
alrite. one more show is over. it was not as intense as the october gigs for me but it was great nonetheless. the setlist was this (in album order):

sleepless
a dying wish
angelica, eternity III
shroud or false, fragile dreams, empty, inner silence
forgotten hopes, destiny is dead, one last goodbye, parisiene moonlight, judgement
pressure, release, panic, temporary peace
balance, closer, are you there, pulled under, a natural disaster, flying
comforatbly numb (pink floyd cover)

it was packed alrite but i felt the crowd is not into the new songs so much. anyways. a big thanks to dunc for letting the lads play his songs live after 2 years or so.

be happy.

:Spin:

i also want to apologise to a certain someone.

i probably should have behaved diferently. i will make it up.

yeah, people weren't much into the new stuff...maybe because the most of them didn't bother buying the album. that's the only conclusion i can come to by an audience that shouts "my kingdom" when vinnie asks "do you have any requests?".i mean, if you can't accept anathema as they are don't come...or if you do, try to participate...i enjoy the older songs as much as the new ones,but i don't expect them to play memento mori...

i had a guy next to me who was dead stoned and was screaming for angelica the whole time. they started playing the song and he still screamed for it. :lol:

haha sounds familiar,
[RETARD]
dont mean to ask stupid questions but
whose the band?
and id like to hear some their music, whether it's covers or their own material
[/RETARD]

wait now, have i just proved myself? ( to be a retard )
ffs
i should go to bed earlier
quick guess??
the band == anathema
sol83 = band member of anathema
and their not a cover band like i originally thought
ffs

:lol: i thought it was my mind getting its own life again.
wait
urrr

anathema = real rock band with own songs and some covers
sol = groupie

are you pulling my leg? im too tired to eh
yeah

no im just a retard, no pullin your leg
and i have a few albums.
sorry sometimes ive got an eggplant for a brain, and even then the eggplant is retarded, it just didnt pop into that eggplant of mine that it was a real gig

:lol:
man im getting these weird eggplant images all over. theres one rotting in the kitchen downstairs too, i might get afraid of it passing it by... expecting it to start singing riders on the storm with an irish accent followed by karaoke anathema songs.

perhaps i should sleep a couple of hours.

nice you know anathema, this board seems to be working ;)