Shooting at Damageplan show, two band members dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Pantera were Exhorder rip offs (which they werent) that doesnt take away of the fact that Exhorder sucks. What 2 albums thats it what the fuck. Exhorder 2nd album sounds alot like Cowboys from hell, there first album souubds like second rate slayer. So i dont know what the fuck you guys are talking about. If Exhorder where actually any good they would be enjoying the sucess pantera has. Man , what were thet thinking when they got exhorder tattoed on there arms?????

Flen flyys said:
blah blah blah wakka jakka wakka jakka bligity bligity bligity boo WHEEEEEEE
Erik, I'm going to have to borrow Bobby Blitz for a second.

sitdown.gif

Dude, it sux dime is dead, but to make light of such horrible sitution all say this.

Wow, 5 shots, he sure damaged Dime
He really "smoked" dimebag
I guess he trully is cowboy in hell

MetalHeadMarc said:
Dude, it sux dime is dead, but to make light of such horrible sitution all say this.

Wow, 5 shots, he sure damaged Dime
He really "smoked" dimebag
I guess he trully is cowboy in hell

Are you gonna change his artist name to Bodybag Darrell? :confused:

Blaphbee said:
Halle-fucking-lujah.

About time someone put an end to his idiocy.

May he and Schuldiner long console you dumbfucks who need martyrs; I celebrate this "Sean's" heroism in putting an end to the further dilution of everything that made metal great.
You're a fucking asshole! Just as much of a low-life as the piece of shit that committed the murders. I hope someone takes a strong disliking to you and puts five holes in your sick carcass. Fuck off!

Don't get into an exhorder/pantera fight, this isnt about which is better its about one of the most infulencial people in metal being killed by some fucking cunt, so lets just hounor the man Dimebag

Do we know what happened to the Vinnie, Bob and Patrick? Man, if the two most awesome brothers in heavy metal were BOTH killed, then I would fucking cry.

My deepest concern goes out to his family, especially his parents, Phil & rex, The pantera/Damageplan roadcrew and all the other people who really knew who he was as a person. This is a sad day in metal.

Nice and extremely awesome. I think he was pretty much the reason why probably thousands of fans started to play the guitar. I just hope nothing like this happens again.

"I want to thank each and every rocker and roller out there who has always stuck by me, believed in me, and supported me through all my decisions. You fuckin' rock!""Keep rippin'!"
Dimebag "

Was his last official post on the Damageplan website..:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

"I'm speechless," friend and ROB ZOMBIE/OZZY OSBOURNE bassist Rob "Blasko" Nicholson told MTV. "This is totally unreal. Dimebag is a fucking legend and this is total bullshit."

"This is insane and this is beyond travesty," KILLSWITCH ENGAGE frontman, and former DAMAGEPLAN tour partner, Howard Jones said. "This is beyond anything I've ever heard. This shouldn't happen in or outside of the rock and metal community. He will be missed and mourned as a person, as a musician, and as a friend."

ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian, whose band has toured with PANTERA and has featured Dimebag guest appearances on their albums, stated in a posting on ANTHRAX's web site, "I am devastated as I'm sure we all are. All I can convey at this moment are my condolences to Rita and Vinnie and the whole family. My heart is with you."

MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx offered the following: "Dime, I will never forget all the times you made us laugh. I'm so happy we got to spend the day together in London recently… We should all live our lives as full as you have. I will miss you, as will all of us... This is a sad day."

Rich Ward (FOZZY, STUCK MOJO): "Darrell was as nice as they come. During the times that I spent with him, I wondered why he played in such a heavy band. Not that he didn't have the ability to school all of us that dared to share a stage with him, but because he seemed like such a gentle and kind man. He had a great sense of humor and was someone that everyone in the room gravitated toward. He never carried himself like the big rock star that he really was, instead he came across humble and appreciative. I consider it a privilege to have known him, as he was one of the 'real' guys in the business and as Zakk [Wylde] would say, 'one of the boys'!"

Orange County, California-based sextet BLEED THE SKY (recently signed to Nuclear Blast Records): "It's a sad day in heavy metal, Dimebag Darrell formerly of PANTERA, was shot and killed while performing with DAMAGEPLAN in Ohio. We would more than likely not be a band if it wasn't for him, and can't possibly imagine the pain that his brother and his family must be in. RIP, brother, heavy music will never be the same without you."

Status
Not open for further replies.