Shows your going to?

yourinnerfear

yourinnerfear
Jul 6, 2007
Rossville,Georgia
What shows are you going to or have been to?

May is awesome for me.
May 1st-Symphony X, Epica and Into Eternity
May 2nd- Dimmu Borgir and Behemoth
May 25- Dream Theater and Opeth.

Hell yeah, im so pumped for these shows, its awesome in GA how cheap the tickets are for SX- $20 and for Dimmu-$25,
the gates boys need to come down here and join me! eh!?

Last night I was just at an Orphaned Land Show - pretty good, they played Mabool in it's entirety, though not enough attention to other albums. Had a great time though.

Next show is Machine Head on March 21 (I think).

I'm going to the Gigantour april 29th, which will be total ownage.
I might go to the Symphony X show too, but that's still not sure.
I was expecting Progressive Nation to come to Montreal, but theyre not :( Oh well. Chaos in Motion was awesome though.

May is awesome for me.

You absolute cunt. Symphony X, Dream Theater and Opeth are 3 of my favourite bands.

I'm not going to any shows in the near future (other than local gigs featuring bands you've never heard of). Oh wait I think Kataklysm are playing in Adelaide in a month or so, I'll probably get time off work to see that.

February 27 - Hardcore Superstar
March 31 - Dropkick Murphys
May 30 - Kiss
June 27-28 - Metaltown
July 4 - Bruce Springsteen
July 16 - Iron Maiden

May is awesome for me.

:headbang:
Montreal shows for me
April 9th - Symphony X, Epica and Into Eternity
May 23rd - Opeth (but no DT :cry: )

Just found out that Return 2 Forever are touring this summer!! - June 26th for me!

Just found out that Opeth, Within Temptation and The Haunted are coming in August to some festival. More bands are supposed to be added too, so I can't wait for that.

SYMPHONY X TONIGHT im so excited:)
oh and gates boys, do you want me to give them a CD? Lee's got my number so call me and let me know, or post on here and i MIGHT see it, gave them a sticker last time :)

So omg the show last night was AMAZING. Gave LePond the gates CD. After the show we stayed after and hung out with them all, it was amazing, best experience OF MY LIFE. Have hoped it would happen since i started listening to them and it finally did, got pictures with them all, all gave me big hugs, talked to LePond for atleast an hour after he came out, really awesome guy. Talked to him about making the video and all sorts of stuff... All the guys are really great, Russel was completly smashed haha...Oh and i talked to the lead singer of Into Eternity and he knew who gates was so that was pretty cool too...Ill post my pictures up later too! Best show of my life though, for sure.

k that is fuckin awesome! good for you Katya!!!

INTO ETERNITY is awesome too! i sent the guitarist a disc and talk to him periodically on MSN