SLAMMER/DEATHROW in stock - International peeps - BUY RIGHT NOW!!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
SLAMMER and DEATHROW reissues are in stock and are shipping worldwide NOW!

If you have not heard the United States Postal Service (USPS) will be raising rates on 1/27 and international mail is going up substantially. We are going to do our best to help everyone, but if you were wanting the SLAMMER or DEATHROW we suggest to buy them now at the current international shipping rates. Going forward we suggest international customers considering buying several titles at once if possible to help spread the shipping costs over a few items. We are also open to uncasing items but it's only safe to do that for several CDs at a time.

There will also be a priority bubble mailer option in which we can send up to 8 cased CDs for a single price of $25 (we think that is new coming rate).

We will be CLOSING THE ESTORE this Friday at midnight (EST) to make necessary changes to the shipping amounts.

Thanks you guys! If you have friends who were wanting them be sure to spread the word before the store closes friday night!!

WORD OF MOUTH is our most powerful tool for promotion.

Purchased Deathrow, Slammer and Vamp... can't wait for all three. I still love cd's, but Im at the point where I rarely buy them anymore just because I pretty much have everything and the only ones I really need are the big money collector ones, which is where Divebomb comes in! Except for new band releases, I buy more cds from Divebomb than anywhere else. Thanks again for all you do and sorry for all the USPS problems. Trust me, I work for a large company in Boston and we fight with the post office almost every day with them not delivering certain marketing materials we should be receiving every day, they lose things, "forget" to deliver things.... its a process so again I can sympathize. Its no wonder why USPS is in the current condition its in.

I would love to bash the USPS (because doesn't like a good bashing every now and then?!), but they are vital to my label's survival. I actually have very few problems *knocking on wood* for the volume I send out. My local post office employees all know me and look out for me, my daily driver rules and is a fan of my band, etc. So I love them. Plus, for a company to move the volume they do around the world daily AND send a worker to everyone's door daily is impressive. the logistics alone keep my mouth shut from complaining. haha. also, not saying SLAYERNPG your business doesn't warrant complaints. My mom had a box lost, and they eventually turned up the TOP of the box and tried to tell her it was returned despite it having an $18.00 postage meter stamp on it, etc. total mess and unfortunate. but even i f**k stuff up once in a awhile.

I do think they get painted in a bad light despite their normal mishaps and mismanagement (like any other business in the world), plus the financial mess they find themselves in could be remedied overnight i think for the most part. Sure less letters are being sent, but as Ebay and Amazon and every other online vendor continue to grow so does their need to ship things. it's not like when I got into the post office there isn't a line. haha, that is a business who has demand.

If you haven't read this article I suggest you do. Basically, Congress f**ked them and refuses to fix it. *EDIT* I am not trying to bring politics into this board, but Congress did it.

Twisted government accounting behind Postal Service woes
http://redtape.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/10/07/8191425-twisted-government-accounting-behind-postal-service-woes?lite

Despite receiving these last Friday, I didn't get a chance to fully hear them until last night.

I have to say, you did a great job with these reissues, Matt! The packaging and booklet were awesome, as was the sound quality. Deathrow was a bit different from what I expected, but I think after multiple listens, it will become a favourite. Slammer really surprised me with the quality of the songwriting. I thought it would a bit less inspired, and be just another addition to my thrash collection, but there were a lot of great songs on there. I can't wait to spend some more time with these albums!