Some thoughts (cross post)

Wayniac

Feb 12, 2002
Connecticut
Visit site
Good to be home, but already miss my extended metal family. Wish I got to hang out a bit more, but had my hands full, and came into the week a little burnt and run down.. so sorry if I seemed a little off... see you in 360 days.

Hope you all enjoyed the fest as much as I did this year

All the bands made it easy backstage this year, and I'm glad I got to see and work with the VP and EG guys again, as well as making many new friends. Hope they all travel safe and we cross paths gain. Cheers, Chindon, Skal, Prost!

Also wanted to wish Chris Roy good luck in whatever future endevors he undertakes.. you'll be sorely missed bro.

Also wanted to wish Chris Roy good luck in whatever future endevors he undertakes.. you'll be sorely missed bro.

What the hell!!!! Where is Chris going?

Good to be home, but already miss my extended metal family. Wish I got to hang out a bit more, but had my hands full, and came into the week a little burnt and run down.. so sorry if I seemed a little off... see you in 360 days.

Hope you all enjoyed the fest as much as I did this year

All the bands made it easy backstage this year, and I'm glad I got to see and work with the VP and EG guys again, as well as making many new friends. Hope they all travel safe and we cross paths gain. Cheers, Chindon, Skal, Prost!

Yep, everyone was awesome this year. Ones I THOUGHT might be "meticulous" were the easiest ones to work with. :cool:

Great to work with you and ALL the crew again this year, as always.
Best damn job on the planet, bar none!

I'll second the well wishes for Chris. Gonna miss having him around.
(At least I know the FNG should be able to put up with me! :devil:)

As I heard, he decided to retire from his stage manager duties. Bummer and hope Glenn can find a worthy replacement.

He has... have no fear! ;)

Yeah, Chris has an awesome back-up. And I really miss you guys, I hope we get to have a retreat soon (I'd even suggest we all just meet up somewhere for a weekend). I miss the overly random shit.....POTTY EMERGENCY!!!!! :D

I love you guys.