Song Survivor - Metallica - Ride the Lightning round 1

Vote for the two weakest tracks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phylactery

Feb 3, 2016
United Kingdom
upload_2019-2-20_2-31-7.jpeg

Time to vote for the best song on this fucking classic. The only Metallica album that I really love. Except for the rather lacklustre “Escape” this album is a paragon of consistency for me and I’m a big fan of every other track.

Vote for the two weakest tracks.

“Escape” is the easy choice here but my second vote is going to “For Whom the Bell Tolls” even though it has Temple of the Ancients vibes and I like it a lot. Probably controversial and I don’t expect many to agree but we will see!

Reactions: jimmy101
I know! But I’ve been running a second one when the other gets to the second/third round so I thought I’d keep up the tradition.

Plus everybody is probably already familiar enough with this album to do the first round straight off. I’m betting now that 90% or more of everyone who votes chooses “Escape”.

Also, I forgot about RadicalThrasher’s thread.

An overload of "frash" is never a bad thing. Dunno why Tech is complaining since he likes to overload his anus with XXL dildos.

If there is too many threads it becomes hard for the love birds to share their romance all around!

Reactions: jimmy101
I knew there was going to be at least one not voting out “Escape” but seriously, those two instead?! Especially “The Call of Ktulu”!!

Should have taken that to the Controversial Opinions thread!

haha wtf, three votes already for Fade to Black? bahahha you guys should stick to black metal or hair metal or whatever it is you guys are mainly into
Fade to Black is arguably the most "normie" of all the songs.

Call of Ktulu for the win.

I knew there was going to be at least one not voting out “Escape” but seriously, those two instead?! Especially “The Call of Ktulu”!!

Should have taken that to the Controversial Opinions thread!

I'm so burnt on Metallica I dont want to listen them much at all any more. Even less so would I like to post in the Controversial Opinions thread.

...and Justice was done quite recently. A year or two ago I think. I don’t remember the outcomes of it but I don’t think “One” went out in the first round.