Subtlenegger

iekobrid

Authorized XSr™ Dealer
Feb 2, 2006
Doogie Howser, MD
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_Politics/AB1176_Ammiano_Veto_Message.pdf

arnoldFU.jpg

' "My goodness. What a coincidence," said Schwarzenegger spokesman Aaron McLear. "I suppose when you do so many vetoes, something like this is bound to happen."

Schwarzenegger's veto messages are sent to the lawmakers who authored the bills, and posted on the governor's Web site. McLear noted that the left-hand margin of past veto messages has spelled out words such as "poet" and "soap."

The target may have been San Francisco Assemblyman Tom Ammiano, who had sponsored [the bill in question] '

' Whether coincidence or smackdown, the phrase contained in Schwarzenegger's Oct. 12 veto message could be seen as retaliation for Ammiano's behavior during a local Democratic Party fundraiser [on October 9].

Schwarzenegger, a Republican, had been invited to the event by former San Francisco mayor and Assembly speaker Willie Brown, a Democrat.

His appearance at the Fairmont Hotel caught many of the attendees by surprise and came after a summer of contentious budget negotiations that forced lawmakers to cut billions of dollars from core state services, including education and health care programs.

On a video clip of the governor's appearance, Ammiano can be heard shouting "you lie" and other derogatory phrases as other attendees booed and heckled Schwarzenegger's brief speech.

After the governor left, Ammiano took the stage and gave a rambling diatribe in which he criticized Schwarzenegger for a wide variety of perceived offenses.'

just read this at work, half an hour before the end of my shift, and its set me to go home in a royally awesome mood…

GAN ON ARNIE SON!!!! :worship:notworthy