Suspyre LIVE in NYC this Saturday! and LIVE on radio show!

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Suspyre has been booked for a gig in NYC on this Saturday, February 16th. They will be playing at 8 p.m EST. Unfortunately this is a 21+ w/ID gig.

The Underscore
1733 1st Ave. (between 89th & 90th streets, below Bar East)
NYC, NY
Cost: $10 (Please mention you are there to see Suspyre when you pay your cover charge)
www.theunderscore.com

also includes 2 other very awesome prog metal bands you should check out (from NJ): www.myspace.com/eternalessence and www.myspace.com/athem
As well as Mabus & The Last Alliance (metal bands).

CDs and merchandise will also be sold. Get your limited edition of a Suspyre tshirt! (new logo design!)

Also listen to the guys LIVE on the Metallicious Mania internet radio show this Saturday afternoon (1 - 2 p.m. EST). All of the guys will be on the show, answering questions, talking about their new album, and the exclusive air of their new single, "Possession".
Link to stream & chat room info is at www.progcafe.com

I'm gonna try like hell to catch this show even if no one else will go. That's way the fuck up there though. If I do, I'll probably have to leave after Athem to catch the last bus or the train. Driving would be a bitch. Anyway, hope to see this show. I love Suspyre's new CD!

You do, the show is this Saturday!:loco:

Douche!! :haha: the problem is that I already told someone I would work on Saturday to cover for her (I actually told them yesterday, ugh) so now I can't back up on it.

Enjoy the show everyone though, I'm sure Suspyre will kick ass!! :headbang:

Was a great set. Glad I made the trip. Great to also discover another funky little club in NYC willing to put on some great bands. Sorry I missed you, Metal Rose. Hope you met up with everyone else.

Yeah, I was a day late and a dollar short. Did run into some friends coming out of the club who mentioned the first two bands they saw were great. Suspyre included. Got a chance to catch up with Christina (Stardust) and we tried to find Suspyre, but missed them. I'll be giving you a call soon in regards to next weekend. It's a bit up in the air, as my friend cancelled on me, but the guy I'm seeing wants to go. I'm coming out no matter what, just waiting details.

Sorry I missed the set guys. I got up later than I wanted, then missed the 8:15 train by about 2 minutes so I had to wait until 9:15 which didn't put me in NYC until almost 11pm.

-Metal

Yeah, I was a day late and a dollar short. Did run into some friends coming out of the club who mentioned the first two bands they saw were great. Suspyre included. Got a chance to catch up with Christina (Stardust) and we tried to find Suspyre, but missed them. I'll be giving you a call soon in regards to next weekend. It's a bit up in the air, as my friend cancelled on me, but the guy I'm seeing wants to go. I'm coming out no matter what, just waiting details.

Sorry I missed the set guys. I got up later than I wanted, then missed the 8:15 train by about 2 minutes so I had to wait until 9:15 which didn't put me in NYC until almost 11pm.

-Metal
Yea, I only saw the first two bands then left 'cause I had to drive. We'll have to coordinate better next time. Let me know about this w.e. I was going to go to VT, but doesn't look like it now. Would be fun to meet up in the city. I'd take a train this time. :kickass: