Tarja Turunen like you've never seenher before!

That clip was really funny - especially the beginning where the singer rises up and all you see is that crazy-assed hair.

Wow, talk about close-mindedness. Waltari's Death Symphony is fucking amazing.

Wait...let me see if I understand you correctly: We're close-minded because we dislike something you like? So does that mean we're close minded for disliking anything at all?

Man, if that's the case, I must be terribly close-minded, because I don't like alot of things, including: broccoli, teaching a class for my group practicum, having to get a Master's degree so I can have the career I want, most women (most ladies here excluded), limburgher cheese, and people who come onto a progressive metal forum and call prog/power metal fans close-minded because they don't like black metal band's "Death Symphony." :saint:

Am I the only one who thinks this whole production is pretty cool, and that the band is pretty damn amazing?

Although... at the same time... it *is* pretty funny. :) The part with the dude "flying" and growling is just priceless. :) And his hair... OMFG his hair.... :eek:

I must be terribly close-minded, because I don't like alot of things, including: (...)limburgher cheese(...)

You CLOSED-MINDED SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks this whole production is pretty cool, and that the band is pretty damn amazing?

Although... at the same time... it *is* pretty funny. :) The part with the dude "flying" and growling is just priceless. :) And his hair... OMFG his hair.... :eek:

You CLOSED-MINDED SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

It tastes worse than it smells. So NYAR! :p

The production is pretty impressive, but I'm just not a fan of the music. I do see the humor, though. The hair is amazing. :D