the festival thread

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
cause all festivals are naming there headliners here's allready the festival 2004 thread

The Pixies will play at rock werchter next year!!!! (as also Metallica and David Bowie) :headbang:

Eh Susie! remember us chatting bout the Glastonbury fest and Lowlands?

how a bout an exchange eh? i'm really up for Glastonbury, i reckon the festivals are similar, but i've never been to your's :loco:

mmm..?

toolsofthetrade said:

how a bout an exchange eh? i'm really up for Glastonbury, i reckon the festivals are similar, but i've never been to your's :loco:

mmm..?
lowlands??? i've heard from some 'hollanders' that the pukkelpop festival is MUCH better. so why don't you come down??

marginalé said:
lowlands??? i've heard from some 'hollanders' that the pukkelpop festival is MUCH better. so why don't you come down??
aye, depends whats playing @ Pukkelpop. but Lowlands is much more diverse in a cultural way (hence the link, check out the site)...

Lowlands is mostly round the last weekend of August - whens Pukkelpop?

toolsofthetrade said:
aye, depends whats playing @ Pukkelpop. but Lowlands is much more diverse in a cultural way (hence the link, check out the site)...

Lowlands is mostly round the last weekend of August - whens Pukkelpop?
it's the same date,
with the same bands (except a few, but we got the better ones then)
but we don't got theatre and movies (but last year we got a free sauna on the festival area, :) it was great :Spin: )

Cerulean said:
There's a rumour for Life of Agony at Graspop. Have fun Quentin and Arno...:)

Must be more than a rumour since they're supposed to do a lot of fests this summer. If they happen to be on the Graspop bill, It may influence my decision a lot :D

toolsofthetrade said:

mmm..?
Yeh that one sounds good, but were is it? , the one i want to go to is in england , so its more convenient, even though if the dates dont clash, i'd be up for another :hotjump: so let me know them :) please

Susie said:
Yeh that one sounds good, but were is it? , the one i want to go to is in england , so its more convenient, even though if the dates dont clash, i'd be up for another :hotjump: so let me know them :) please
ah cheers, its' mostly round the last weekend of August, dunno the dates for this year's edition tho.
with travelling time from the Isles it should be round 5 days for you to be aways from home. the festival costs round € 100, which should be round 70 quid. and its in central holland - mostly theyve got special buses travelling from Amsterdam central to the festival.

hehe, and check out the link: www.lowlands.nl >> english (right bottom button)

toolsofthetrade said:
ah cheers, its' mostly round the last weekend of August, dunno the dates for this year's edition tho.
with travelling time from the Isles it should be round 5 days for you to be aways from home. the festival costs round € 100, which should be round 70 quid. and its in central holland - mostly theyve got special buses travelling from Amsterdam central to the festival.

hehe, and check out the link: www.lowlands.nl >> english (right bottom button)

naa, cause of some big festivals in the rest of europe
it will be a week earlier this year (20/21/22 august) (pukkelpop hasn't confirmed this, but normaly they change date to)