The Legendary TT Quick Returns!!

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
Alrighty, in an amazing flashback, the legendary TT Quick is returning for a one-off at the Starland Ballroom:

TT Quick • Edgar Cayce Band
Plus Black Dog, The Jersey Syndicate, Of Fate And Chance and very special guests. Partial net proceeds to benefit the Monica Massaro Fund.
$15 advance, $20 day of show + applicable surcharges.

Wow, anyone who has been a fan of this venerable 80's band boasting Zakk Wylde's guitar teacher, Dave DiPetro and [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]timeless vocalist, Mark Tornillo (should team up with Dio and write the book, "How to Sing Amazing Metal Vocals After 50") should be wicked psyched!!!! I'm bringing a group of about 10. This night's gonna kick serious 80's metal ass! Metal of Honooor! :headbang:
[/FONT]

Great (I have, and love their disc Metal of Honor). Whats the date???
Friday, November 23rd. Doors at 7:00. Prolly gonna be several local bands. The Starland tends to do that. Words like "and very special guests" usually means to me "if we haven't sold enough tickets, we'll throw on a few local bands so they'll bring their moms, girlfriends and high school buddies and fill the place in." :Smug:

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that the line-up for this show is set... The "very special guests" are just that! They're doing an "all star jam" at the end of the show and you never know who's gunna show up! Can't wait!

Well with TT Quick they had an '89 release after MoH called Sloppy Seconds (good but not as good as MoH)and then a 2000 release called Ink which I liked a lot but had shitty distribution.

He's also on Nuclear Assault's Something Wicked (ok) from the early 90's and Attitude (better) with CIA which was a sort of spin-off/solo project thing coming out of NA. CIA's Ace in the Hole. Some nice guitar work there.