The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

Ok I’m gonna be honest it has grown on me a ton. I like it now 😂. The production is still tho way too polished — some rawness would help

That's funny. I listened to it maybe 4 times, that was enough. I find the mix is a disaster, emphasizing the wrong instruments not to mention the guitars don't even sound like guitars. Let us know how you like the album and if there are any good songs.

That's funny. I listened to it maybe 4 times, that was enough. I find the mix is a disaster, emphasizing the wrong instruments not to mention the guitars don't even sound like guitars. Let us know how you like the album and if there are any good songs.
The mix is a disaster you’re right. Even the drums are oddly quiet

Listened to the whole podcast. Interestingly Roope Latvala was not mentioned at all. They talked about so many other people related to cob and Alexis other projects, and also about Alexis guitar idols.
Roope probably refused to give an interview anyways.

When they talked about Alexis addiction and death, Jaska said Alexi was sober for a few years during HoB and IWC tours and after that he spent the winter in Australia. When he came back he was in very rough shape and drinking every day again. Too bad Jaska didnt go deeper into that. Where those people (including his new wife) just trying to abuse him in australia or wtf happened there…

Reactions: Sany and Szeptu Cha