The PQ how are you today?/discussion thread

It is not lovely...it's fecking hot!!!!!

Aye, but you're working. Sucks to work in the heat, rules to bask in the glory of it if you aren't.

It is unbearably muggy, but the chance to catch a few rays is there. How do you survive on trips to Italy Steve? Plenty of beers is my guess. :kickass:

Also Andi, for someone who doesn't like the idea of Twitter... :lol:

Hush up, Domface. :lol:

I may have replied.

I noticed!!

Seriously it's been open just over a day and already two people that annoy the hell out of me have rejoined. Luckily I have the ability to ignore people, hopefully they possess this quality too!

We need more people to go to that thread and post Power Quest hints haha

I'm not your girlfriend, don't go getting ideas. Anyway: MORE TEA!

You wish, now where's my tea?

I noticed!!

Seriously it's been open just over a day and already two people that annoy the hell out of me have rejoined. Luckily I have the ability to ignore people, hopefully they possess this quality too!

We need more people to go to that thread and post Power Quest hints haha

I would but I have the feeling that a DF messageboard is probably prone to large bouts of trolling, unbearable fanboyism and 'YouTube Comments' levels of retardedness!

So where I work, the new manager of my department is called Steve Williams.

That name seems to ring a bell. :lol:

The nearby music shop just got in a Fantom G6 nearby, which I've had my eye on for a long time. I walked in and was surprised to see it on display and gave it a go-round for about ten minutes. I was astonished. Unbelievable piece of work, that thing is. Unfortunately I don't need a full-out workstation and I don't have 2600 USD, so oh well. It's certainly a beauty of an instrument, though. Maybe one day...