The Shitposting Thread

No body fucks with Jesus, yet if they'd turned him around on the cross everyone could have had a go!

I'm honestly not sure if I want a revolver, another pistol or something else entirely. Oh well....with the way this fucking state is going another AR15 may just end up being a waste of time. I don't really have any use for another one anyways.

Plus I have other expenses I must take care of.

Problem is, if I wait for too long to save up money, someone else will inevitably buy the gun I want...maybe even all of em

I'm honestly not sure if I want a revolver, another pistol or something else entirely. Oh well....with the way this fucking state is going another AR15 may just end up being a waste of time. I don't really have any use for another one anyways.

Problem is, if I wait for too long to save up money, someone else will inevitably buy the gun I want...maybe even all of em
Are you waiting preparing for the upcoming war MasterpieceMesias?

jesus-gets-fucked-jpg.29522

Hot!

Hammerless revolver.