The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

im currently thinking that... well loads.

coffee...

want to learn how to play the guitarr.

how to steal my male friend from his gf..

how bored i am.. sigh!!!

I'm thinking where the f*cks everyone...:mad:

now I'm talking to myself...:erk:

F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK....:lol:

SHITTYFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITTYFUCK...:headbang:.."WOOHOO"

:yell:RANT

I'm wondering what songs I'll be playing the Classic Metal show for School Of Rock. And I'm nervous about the show I have to be playing in tomorrow.

Pђoenix;6854897 said:
how broad maiden1's vocabulary is :lol:

:lol: I blame the heat, its getting f*cking hot in OZ, bush fires have already started in Melbourne next could be the Capital (A.C.T) and then maybe Brisbane...:erk:

Thats wot i'm thinking...:devil:

:lol: I blame the heat, its getting f*cking hot in OZ, bush fires have already started in Melbourne next could be the Capital (A.C.T) and then maybe Brisbane...:erk:

Thats wot i'm thinking...:devil:

Wow, that's insane. It's the total opposite back in the UK. It even snowed a couple of nights ago.

Pђoenix;6860818 said:
Wow, that's insane. It's the total opposite back in the UK. It even snowed a couple of nights ago.

All I can say to that is :yell:YOU LUCKY LUCKY BASTARDS....:lol:

Just imagine what you could do in the snow...:heh:...Besides making yellow snow cones...:lol:

Thinking about how I´m gonna spend the next 2 weeks in civilisation before going to war in Afghanistan!
I know that I´m gonna spend next weekend drinking with my friends, but I get the feeling thst there are things I´m missing out on, even more than before my last deployment!

orkssess.gif