Thoughts on DIVISION BY ZERO....

I jumped on this album as soon as you mentioned them about a month ago and I can't stop listening to it. IMO best album so far this year next to Terra Incognita by Age of Nemesis and Star Borne Tome I by The Chronicles of Israfel I just can't believe nobody else has mentioned how good Division by Zero are. Their loss I guess.:headbang:

DIVISION BY ZERO - TYRANNY OF THERAPY

is now out on INSANITY RECORDS, Nightmare is distributing this and their other new release NEWBREED - CHILD OF THE SUN

I'm totally blown away by this new Polish label and they're two flagship releases!!!!

:headbang::headbang:

I agree. Tyranny of Therapy is brilliant. Well-balanced. Melodic. Heavy. Compelling. I heard you playing it at the Nightmare table at ProgpPower and I immediately bought one. Good stuff, Lance!

I Got this CD as soon as it was available, and it totally blew me away, this is as everyone says, it is well balanced Melodic, Dark, Heavy. It has to be one of the contenders for my top 10 of the year. If you don't have it yet, it's your loss, so do yourself a favor and Order it right away.