Thresh Fest Anyone ??

Pete Morten

Jan 18, 2007
Lincolnshire
www.mysoliloquy.co.uk
Hello everyone.

As some of you know, I am planning on releasing the new 'My Soliloquy'
album in November (thanks to those of you who have shown your support on the myspace site already)
In conjunction with this I wish very much to tour in support of said album.

Thus what I have in mind is this...

I would like to take out a unique tour package for a handful of dates around Europe that
consists of Damians 'DWB' Johanne's 'KYRBGRINDER' and my 'MY SOLILOQUY'
So it will be a themed tour consisting of Threshold members with their own bands. :headbang:

Dates and Venues are yet to be confirmed of course as it's still a long way off, but I'm really here to gage interest in this idea and to see how many of you would be interested in coming to this event which will essentially be an 'evening with' type of gig.

I'm also aware of how few Threshold Fans actually post on this here forum so I know my research results will be minimum at best
but it's still a good way to create awareness of my touring intentions :)

Of course once the idea and plans begin to gather momentum there may be some sort of 'Viral Marketing' taking place anyway
as the fans that post here begin to spread the word to fans that don't. In fact I'm hoping on it ha ha

I welcome your feed back guys.

With best wishes and blessings

Pete Morten

P.S. I've spoken with both Johanne and Damian about my idea and they are on board. YAY :)

:yow: I'm really interested in a Thresh Fest!!!!!
@ Astrid That's what I really thought of! Threshold as the Headliner. Maybe Damian has to practice a lot so his voice will do this ^^

Please choose venues round Frankfurt....
I would travel 300km again of course but than it has to be a Friday or Saturday otherwise I have to quit my job *haha*

Hi peeps.

RE: your questions about who would headline... Well it wont be Threshold as I really wanted this to be just a separate thing all together really. We have discussed Damian Headlining with DWB and if we get Karl and Rich's blessing
maybe have Johanne and I join Damian for some of his set and play a few Threshold tracks?

BUT I must stress that this tour is really just us with our own bands, especially as Threshold's whole tour production is on a bigger and better scale now :)

I hope that helps clarify things and that you are all still interested in coming along to this unique show should we be able to organise such a tour.

With best regards and sincerity...

Pete

Brilliant idea, it;s not like that we not mentioned it before. Would love to see the DWB once more. But wouldn't Headspace be a better idea to tour with as Damian will also release an album this year with them.
But offcourse Adam's schedule might be the problem for that possibility...

Make sure not to play the Netherlands in te first weekend of october, unless this package can come to Progpower Europe