May 16 @ Hummingbird Theatre - Toronto, ONT
May 18 @ Tower Theatre - Philadelphia, PA
May 19 @ City Center - New York, NY
May 20 @ City Center - New York, NY
May 21 @ Wang Center - Boston, MA

JayKeeley said:
Apr. 30 @ Coachella Festival - Indio, CA
Bought tickets the moment they were released. :headbang:

BEST. LIVEBAND. EVAR. Seriously, there is nothing like a Tool concert. Well, sex comes close.

There's not doubt I'm a shameless fanboy, but I've yet to witness any band that gets THAT into their own performance than Tool. If one exists, I'd love to see them. :)

The Ocean are probably the best live band in activity, music appreciation aside. Unfortunately, they haven't toured US yet.

Mar de Grises are excellent too haha :lol:

By they way, I'm seeing Tool too. I hope the opener is an obscure, weird band nobody has ever heard about and not Isis or Mastodon etc..

Are those dates official now? I'd read that Ticketmaster posted them, then removed them. Either way, not close to me. Yet...
Can't wait to see them play again--Nad is right.

Dev said:
Mar de Grises are excellent too haha :lol:
:ill:

When several people here went gaga over them, I jumped on board. Loved the first 10 seconds, but by the 3rd track I was jabbing forks into my eyes. I tried it again 6 months later and it was all forkjabs. Awful mess that band.

Yeah I would like to see Tool for sure, especially since Keenan has some of the best vocals on the planet. I would still put him up front in my all-time supergroup -- him and Serj Tankian. Man, I would pay 1000 rupees to see that duo get it on. in the gay way.

I think you're the only person that could convince me to get those two new System albums. Si o no?

OK guys sorry to blow this, but this is the worst piece of shit I've ever heard, ever. I'm thinking this is fake, it's definately Tool, but I really think this is an elaborate hoax. Words can't describe how bad this album is.

I gave myself a deadline of "if the album leaks in under 2 weeks prior to release date, I'll wait it out"...

today is exactly 2 weeks before may 2nd.. and I'm listening, dammit!

hahahah oh well like I really care, buying it regardless.

edit: the one I have sounds decent .. there are fakes floating around, sure it's the real thing you posted up there? I'm still not counting out them leaking a hoax album though..

even though I don't really see why they would go to the trouble to put out a complete album that sounds so well produced only to fake people out 2 weeks in advance... haha, so I'm counting on this is real.