Triddana - Dio goes folk!

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
This band was born out of Argentinian folksters Skiltron. Skiltron were an ok but this band is way superior. The singer is like a younger version of dearly departed Mr. Dio, the music celtic folk metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys have finally got round to releasing their album. Some of the older songs will also be on the album but here are two new songs that weren't on YT in 2011. His Dio impression is sometimes uncanny!

Here's hoping it pops up on amazon music downloads or something. Moving yet again, I vow to not buy any more physical CDs. Done with the format. Too much weight, too much space, and once I rip them, I never look at them again anyway.

One page I found said the disc was coming soon, another seemed to indicate there was a big promo package you could get t-shirt, disc, hat, etc, for a bunch of money, but I couldn't see anything about just the CD. Nothing on the Youtube links either. Some bands really suck at the whole marketing thing.

I listened to the 5 songs on this page and checked out two other songs on YT as well: I really like what I've heard.

More information where to order or where to download the album (paid, of course) in high quality would be great!

Finally a video for these guys and the whole album available on their own channel. These guys are awesome. By the way the band that they were born out of, Skiltron, is also releasing an album soon I believe.