UK Fans: In-store CD signing of 'Smile Pretty For The Devil' Single

Too bad, it's done.

If no one had told me about it and I missed it because "it didn't need a thread", I'd be pissed. I'm only giving a heads up to those that don'e check cobhc.com, like myself. My friend told me about it because he's a fan of COB on Facebook or whatever the fuck.

I read this on cobhc.com

" anyone wishing to attend the London or Manchester events will need to contact the respective Zavvi store upfront in order to collect a wristband, as numbers for the signings will have to restricted due to the band’s early soundcheck times."

I suppose that means when you get there? I'm hoping it doesn't mean phone them up before the day or something. Last time, we had to get wristbands but they didn't even have any, so no one had one and whoever was late, didn't get seen.

^
Yeh I think you have to go to the store and get a wristband on the day, (early the better as they could run out) thats what i had to do for a nightwish signing there. I can always ask tomorrow as i'm going zavvi to do some early xmas shopping. :)

hey went to zavvi, they said the wristbands will be available on the day, and i just saw this on the zavvi website:
These are wristband only events. Wristbands are available on a first come first served basis from zavvi Oxford Street from 9am Monday 1st December and from zavvi Manchester Arndale from 9am Tuesday 9th December. One wristband per person.

The whole wristband thing sounds like a good idea. I queued for the signing at Zavvi for the Blooddrunk single before the Astoria gig last March. When we finally reached the front of the signing queue then the band had to leave...so not only did we miss out on seeing the band/stuff signed but we were at the back of the queue for the gig as well (missed Kiuas and ended up in a crap spot for CoB :().

I got a wristband after literally swearing my lungs out at the stupid fucking staff. Goddamn them stupid lemmings. Anyway, they said that its now TWO wristbands per person, so I did get two. Anyone who does get left out, well, you can PM me.

BTW: How early is anyone planning to reach there? I'm bunking Uni at 12.

I got a wristband after literally swearing my lungs out at the stupid fucking staff. Goddamn them stupid lemmings. Anyway, they said that its now TWO wristbands per person, so I did get two. Anyone who does get left out, well, you can PM me.

BTW: How early is anyone planning to reach there? I'm bunking Uni at 12.

Wristbands? Cool:p
If only I lived in the UK near such a shop. And had the money.
I'm afraid you don't want to send me the 2nd wristband. To Holland that is.:p

They're giving them out at Zavvi's NOW, sleeper666. That's what it says on COBHC's site - get them in advance. Hell, I didn't know they were giving them out on the day too, but fuck me if I'd take that chance.
anyone wishing to attend the London or Manchester events will need to contact the respective Zavvi store upfront in order to collect a wristband, as numbers for the signings will have to restricted due to the band’s early soundcheck times. More details soon…