Ultimate gaming thread!

Kitiini

Jun 11, 2008
I was wondering if there's anyone who likes to play some PC / Xbox 360 / PS3 games?

I have myself a PS3 and my PSN nickname is Brocante if anyone wants to add me. Basically I made this thread because of Far Cry 2, I bought it yesterday and holy hell what a game it is, it's for sure one of my favorites from PS3. If anyone here has a PS3 and Far Cry 2 It would be nice to go and play it in the interwebs sometimes :). Dont really have any friends (yet) who owns that game so I'll have to play it myself and it would be nice to have some gaming partner.

So I guess you can discuss about any games in this thread if you want and maybe tell some advices that which games are cool and worth to buy.

Well... I guess that's it, dont know anything else to say right now :p

Never could see the point in consoles, I'm PC through and through. Though I have several old gameboys (including this monster thing #1 wich is older than me).

Baldurs Gate/2 is my favorite game of all time.

Far Cry 2 and Fable 2 are both sick but Fallout 3 is going to be the best game released this year I think.

i've been video-gaming since i was 3 way back in the nes days, i have a ps3 right now, my psn id is Niki666 if anyone wants to add me.

I have Gta IV, NHL 08 and Far cry. I guess I could add you guys and if you have some similar games (noticed that BlackLodge has GTA IV) maybe we could go and play some

I have Gta IV, NHL 08 and Far cry. I guess I could add you guys and if you have some similar games (noticed that BlackLodge has GTA IV) maybe we could go and play some

Yeah sure man, we could. Only thing is, I'm tired as hell. But maybe a little while. What's your name there?

I got Fable 2 and GTA 4 yesterday... Now Ill just have to buy a 360 :p I cant afford it atm but next week it will be mine!!! MIIIIIINE!!!!

patiently waiting for the elder scrolls 5.
I almost only play family games on the ps2.. like buzz, singstar and guitar hero.
also spore on my pc.

I have a 360 in my closet, but i still havent found one game i would like to play on it...