Underøath Cover [DI's Inside]

shredder10

Replace that #@#|@#∞!!
May 19, 2010
Caracas
www.myspace.com
GREAT playing btw! I only listened to this on laptop speakers, it sounds decent but isn't up to par with original mix obviously... you do know it was CLA who mixed this :p

But dude, awesome cover, great playing! Congrats!

Thanks a lot Man!

Damn CLA's sound :( it's just great, i just love it!
Beefy guitars, Present kick drum but not that clicky, rock solid mixing he does!!

=D i'd love to hear everyones try!

After a couple of hours i read bout Michael Brauer mixing methods and got such a nice improvement within 15 minutes!
MultiBussCompression method trully rocks, i'll experiment with it further from now on!

I used to mix everything on their own strip, but compared to this MB method i controlled Low/LowMids with real ease

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7261693/U%C3%98%20Test%20II.mp3

how did you get that snare sound? it sounds excellent, id love to get that sound for my rock recordings ive been doing lately. great mix too, just needs some of the lead riffs! ill be taking a shot at this asap!

how did you get that snare sound? it sounds excellent, id love to get that sound for my rock recordings ive been doing lately. great mix too, just needs some of the lead riffs! ill be taking a shot at this asap!

I'm glad you digged dude! That one had a bit too much bass and smashed OHs (was my first time multibussing). The snare has no EQ at all, it's just a stock Superior [NY avatar] blended with some stock BFD 2 snare.

It's first time i've used a BFD 2 snare in this kind of music, it won't usually work cause those samples will always get buried down on the mix so i was kind of impressed!!

I also blended a stock SD 2 kick with a sample i made up a couple of weeks ago, i think it works imho