Warmen

I friggen love Warmen, I listen to Warmen more than I do COB these days, mabye its because Im a keyboard player now.

speaking of that Im getting the X5 today, and I was sondering if anyone else had one? if you do is there A way for you to send the X5/X5D Sound Editor & Library CD to me I don't care if its illegal or off torrents or somthing but i really need it bad.

IronDaria said:
I never liked Warmen much as their music is more or less...pop. Moreover, too many of their songs are sung by female vocalists (I just dislike female vocals, can't help it). But their version of Somebody's Watching Me, sung by Alexi, is just awesome!

Pop? Methinks you need to be schooled on what pop really is. Warmen is progressive metal (not to the extent of Dream Theater/Sym. X, but still progressive. Pop is Britney Spears, Shakira, Jessica Simpson, Bo Bice...all that popular shit. Pop is a shortened version of popular.

warmen is the shit, I just wish he/they maintained the more instrumental-dominated style of the first album with the later ones... I am not so hot on a lot of the vocal songs, especially with timo kotipelto, or that chick on "they all blame me", its just down right bad. but their are some truely brilliant musical moments on all of the cds to make up for it.

and if you call warman pop... listen to something other than the vocal songs... I wouldn't call a song like "trip to" which is basically a 2 minute super shred keyboard solo with an intro and a guitar solo at the end to be pop

''If the public doesn't like ones work, one must simply accept the fact''
Pure sex

<-Warheart-> said:
"or that chick on "they all blame me"

I love that chicks voice on that track.

that "chick" is Jonna Kosonen, the singer of Jonna&#180;s Problem (a finnish rock/pop band)
i really don&#180;t like her voice.

(...and you care really much.)

tanma said:
that "chick" is Jonna Kosonen, the singer of Jonna´s Problem (a finnish rock/pop band)
i really don´t like her voice.

(...and you care really much.)

She really is a hot finnish female... even better than that nightwish bitch :kickass:

^Mine actually has a lot of detail in the opening post, and a kickass pic... yers is just like... random and brief :p :p

Random? No. Look up the actual definition and tell me it's random.

Brief? Yes. I'm not one who rants and raves about how great something is. Plus, people are probably going to ignore most of yours because they don't want to read it all.

But I did. Kudos. :kickass:

I'm a pretty big Warmen fan too. I like all 3 of their albums, but Beyond Abilities might be my favorite. I think my favorite songs are the Salieri songs and the title tracks of each album. I really like the recurring Amadeus theme. I'm a big fan of that movie. The only thing I don't like that much is their most often used guest vocalist is the guy from Stratovarius and I don't like his voice very much.