WARMEN...

<-Warheart-> said:
Warmen bore me. I tried listening to them earlier today and it's all the same kinda stuff. Eh.
Eh, not really... but I can understand why you say that and respect your opinion. If you didn't hear the better songs then yeh, I see why you say this.

But Warmen is like CoB's keys in overdrive, or some songs could even be said to be like, Sinergy-style, with a focus more on the keys than the guitar. Either way, as a Bodom fan, it's a real pleasure, for me at least. I enjoy it a lot.

P.S. Confessions is the shit, but also weird. :headbang:

Heartless_Name said:
Eh, not really... but I can understand why you say that and respect your opinion. If you didn't hear the better songs then yeh, I see why you say this.

But Warmen is like CoB's keys in overdrive, or some songs could even be said to be like, Sinergy-style, with a focus more on the keys than the guitar. Either way, as a Bodom fan, it's a real pleasure, for me at least. I enjoy it a lot.

P.S. Confessions is the shit, but also weird. :headbang:

I've been aware of Warmen for a long time and I still don't like them. I wouldn't compare them to Sinergy at all tbh.

In your opinion, what are the best songs and I'll check them out since I have all of their songs.

<-Warheart-> said:
I've been aware of Warmen for a long time and I still don't like them. I wouldn't compare them to Sinergy at all tbh.

In your opinion, what are the best songs and I'll check them out since I have all of their songs.

I meant the songs with Kim's vocals... but ok, in my opinion:

With vocals:
Devil's Mistress, Hidden, (Somebody's Watching Me :p), Fire Within, Spark,

Instrumentals:
Beyond Abilities, Accept the fact, Into the Oblvion, Return of Salieri, Unknown Soldier, Warcry of Salieri, War of the Worlds, Trip to..., Roppongi Rumble, Salieri Strikes Back.

Those are my choices anyways, I know there's more instrumentals selected, but that's cause that's their forte, and I liked them better... and most of the vocal songs are weak/feature slow, femalevocals and that's not my taste, minus the few I added above, they are great... to me anyways. Check those out and get back to me.

when I mean Warmen sandwich,I mean both Wirman boys,hahaha.:p

I need Accept the Fact,can't find that in stores

I knew what you meant :erk: :p

... and well, you can always download ATF until you are able to purchase it, or try Ebay/Amazon, or some internet site first if you so desire.

I like Unknown Soldier the best out of their albums. Excellent keyboard playing and it somehow sounds more inspired than "Beyond Abilities".

Me too, but Beyond Abilities blew my mind at first, but now after a few listens all the way through, aside from a few tracks, I find it's a slower album, I much prefer ATF or US. I still get goosebumps from Into the Oblivion. It's possibly my fav track on that cd... hard to say cause I really do love the whole thing. That album is such a great accomplishment for Janne and the rest of the band.

Warmen rules.

Me too, but Beyond Abilities blew my mind at first, but now after a few listens all the way through, aside from a few tracks, I find it's a slower album, I much prefer ATF or US. I still get goosebumps from Into the Oblivion. It's possibly my fav track on that cd... hard to say cause I really do love the whole thing. That album is such a great accomplishment for Janne and the rest of the band.

Warmen rules.

Ture, and imo the instrumental songs are the best.

P.S. By that statement are you saying you play the keyboard as good as or nearly as good as (or better?) than Janne?

I will not answer this, cause it will result with "bullshit" and "post vid" post, and I will not. So. I can just say that... Mhhh... there's alot of pianist who play better than Janne, trully, Janne is no near godskill than any others...

I will not answer this, cause it will result with "bullshit" and "post vid" post, and I will not. So. I can just say that... Mhhh... there's alot of pianist who play better than Janne, trully, Janne is no near godskill than any others...

But, Janne could very well be in the Top 5 of Keyboard players. (Maybe piano too).