Welcome, if you're a new member introduce yourself here!

Originally posted by Thespawned
tis okay!

actually, i think i might make this my 3rd home if thats okay!!!!!

right, im andy, 17 male from the UK total metalhead, power metal and thrash are my ideal musics! :)

thanx :)
EtD and BoR are must have albums for a power metal fan and for any heavy metal fan actually.

Originally posted by Thespawned
tis okay!

actually, i think i might make this my 3rd home if thats okay!!!!!

right, im andy, 17 male from the UK total metalhead, power metal and thrash are my ideal musics! :)

thanx :)

Hey Andy if you like Thrash, you have to check the first two albums of Angel Dust!

Hi, I just joined. Looks like a good forum.
I am 17, from the UK (born in Germany though), and my favourite band is Angel Dust (2nd fave: Opeth).
I have all their albums, but I am missing lyrics for the first album, into the dark past, cant seem to find them anywhere. One of my favourite AD songs is on the first album: Gambler.
Anyway, g2g now.

Sean

"The one you are" is the song that first got me into Angel Dust. Enlighten The Darkness is their best album i think. I love "the one you are", "enjoy", "fly away", "cross of hatred", "i need you", "come into the resistance". The ballads are also really good too. Perfect album or what!

hey sean, unfortunatly i can't help you out with the lyrics. but if you should once find them, please send a copy or a link to me (or post it somewhere around this forum), so i can add it to my AD-page. Thanks =)

BTW: welcome on board =)

Seems like i'm getting a good welcome here :D

One of my friends sugegsted I write the lyrics myself, cos I don't think there are any. I would need to find a way to isolate the vocals, and there is also the fact that i'm not so good at making out lyrics in songs...

Welcome Sean :) Born in Germany, huh? Have you also lived here for some time?

Unfortunately I can't help out with the lyrics either. I searched the web some time ago but couldn't find any.

Cora

Hi Gaunerin, i moved away from Germany when I was young, so not long enough to pick up the language or anything, and have lived in Scotland, and then the last 10 years have been in England. I much prefer Germany to England, and peoples attitude sometimes gets on my nerves (like they make such a big thing out of beating Germany in a cup match).

Silkie: I was born in Rinteln, West Germany (this was before the Berlin wall came down).
I think its cool you know Assy!!

One more thing, don't you think its weird that in quite a few bands its usually the drummer that leaves / gets killed / causes problems, but in Angel Dust it is the drummer that is one of the two remaining members of the band since 1986...

Originally posted by angel_dust_2002

One more thing, don't you think its weird that in quite a few bands its usually the drummer that leaves / gets killed / causes problems, but in Angel Dust it is the drummer that is one of the two remaining members of the band since 1986...

Hm, Assy has actually been out of the band for a short period of time but is obviously back now.

well...assy was only out for the north american tour last year when angeldust toured with nevermore,opeth and god forbid...so I would say he is still qualifyed for a "from the begining" title...lol...michael sticken was the touring drummer...he is a cool guy...I wish I could have met assy last year as well as bernd....but it was not meant to be...richie the new Guitar player is cool as hell also!... anyway welcome sean!! salute

I would have loved that tour cos Opeth are my 2nd fave band, and I rate "Blackwater Park" really high, the rest of their stuff is really good too. I also like the other bands mentioned but a shame you didnt meet Assy. (what a nickname!).