Well, some people's wish has been granted.

I dont think its Bob Rocks fault , i think it more has to do with Metalllica and there Managment who should be blamed for there Downfall

Flen flyys said:
I dont think its Bob Rocks fault , i think it more has to do with Metalllica and there Managment who should be blamed for there Downfall

Yeah, there no longer a good band at all. Their will never be a good new album, there finished.

Anyway, is they're (dammit!) a link for all this?

Flen flyys said:

I have to disagree. Ever since they got with Bob they started to REALLY suck. Especially after watching their so called documentary. They and Bob acted like he was a part of the band. Personally I think things could have been different if it werent for Rock.

i dont know what you guys are talking about... metallica sucking and all...

metallica only released 4 albums and they were all great... its a shame they didnt stay around long enough to see the 90's.

*please note the sarcasm*

I don't really know Metallica's old stuff, and I don't care to, as they have the worst guitar tone ever, for one thing......but whatever this is, it isn't going to make them be a good band.

hmmm..... weird. Where I got the info about Bob Rock's departure ( metal-rules.com ), the new was deleted...... I wonder if it wasn't an april's fool joke after all...

Yup, I confirm it, it was an april fool's joke. Making crappy music is not enough, they have to make crappy jokes now.

anonymousnick-aprilfoolsclown.jpg