What has Metal not done?

Midget%20Rocker!.jpg

Nevermind its already been done :(

How about metal about cool foods?

"Pizzallica" ?

I don't know about all of you, but I'd listen to that shit.

You people keep coming up with lyrical differences. If anyone actually took your advice, it would be novelty bands like the seinfeld grind

Wow - someone else has heard of NExus Polaris, That was my first black metal CD bought just from seeing the cover.

Ayreon does the Space Metal pretty good.

Don't Slipknot use turntables?

Scott

Metal based on computers and the internet...

Oh how grand that would be. Lyrics in binary and in HTML..

With the turntable thing, I'd think most Rap Metal bands would use them.

TheVaine said:
Metal based on computers and the internet...

Oh how grand that would be. Lyrics in binary and in HTML..

That would probably suck big time and that's before taking into account how nerdy it would be. There are already some 'metal' bands based around videogames, i think one had Mario or 16 bit in the title.

Thank god I chose sarcasim for that post then! :p

By the way, I wouldn't mind listening to a 'Mario' band song for a quick laugh.

Cyberya are kind of based on computers, pretty good power metal with some electronic music influences.

Killbot said:
That would probably suck big time and that's before taking into account how nerdy it would be. There are already some 'metal' bands based around videogames, i think one had Mario or 16 bit in the title.

yeah the genre is nintendocore, HORSE the Band is in it so i boycotted them for a while

Blinded By Blood said:
banjo metal!

Actually I think that this could be done. Folk and metal has been mixed all around the world except traditional appalachian folk. I think it could be done for sure.