women who hate other women

1) %95 of the times women don't like other women if the others are prettier, or more popular

it's pretty normal.. the thing is:
"you may not like someone BUT it doesn'T give you the rigth of talking shit about her, or being disrespectful"

Dhatura said:
2) The rest 5% are lesbians.

sian_south_west_uk.jpg

ehh what kind of a topic is it anyway? :ill:

anyway, welcome back :)

I don't hate others for being more beautiful or something like that (I'm kinda egoist in this way) but I do hate others for behaving like I would better call them animals. in the wrong way of course (as I have no prob with animals. mch better than ppl) but not only women do this. and I think hate is a bit too much, don't like is better imo

from my experience i think women hate each other much more than men do. i dunno why, but i've never made such nasty comments about a girl compared to the ones i've listened to being made between girls, quite oftenly too. "the little bitch/that fuckin slut/etc."

why do you hate each other girls? eh? a good fist fight is all you need i reckon, just like us imature boys do and then get drunk together as if nothing had hapened.

many girls have also told me they make friendships with men much easier than with other girls. oh well.