WWW.CDINZANE.COM / BRAINSTORM "LIQUID MONSTER" LIMITED

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
TODAY, WWW.CDINZANE.COM HAS POSTED THE NEW LIMITED EUROPEAN DIGI BOOK OF "BRAINSTORM'S" LIQUID MONSTER!!! THIS CD IS FREE IF YOU WIN THE "FREE CD OF THE MONTH" CONTEST AT WWW.CDINZANE.COM

WE ALSO HAVE THE ONLY COPIES OF THE LIMITED EDITION WITH 1 BONUS TRACK AND A BONUS DVD, ALL IN A DIGI BOOK!!! THE DVD IS IN PAL, BUT WILL PLAY IN MOST DVD-ROM COMPUTER DRIVES OR ON ANY ALL REGION PLAYER!!! THE DVD INCLUDES A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE BAND, AND A VIDEO FOR "BEYOND THE DAWN".

MANY OF YOU PICKED UP THEIR LAST RELEASE LAST YEAR WITH THE BONUS DVD ALSO AS WE WERE THE ONLY TO HAVE IT!!!

...SO SPREAD THE WORD!!! IF YOU WANT IT, WE HAVE IT FOR YOU, BUT ONLY HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER...

DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE FREE CD AT WWW.CDINZANE.COM

Why is it that CD Inzane always has to advertise that "They are the only ones to have it"? I know of alot of circumstances where that was not the case. Granted this case is true and I will give you that. But if this kind of thing continues it will cost you respect and customers. Just a FYI.

Hi, this is Jim from The Laser's Edge...I just wanted to inform everyone that we also have the limited edition of the new Brainstorm cd Liquid Monster. The cost is $16 and it is available now at lasercd.com.

why bitch and moan. everyone who buys from online knows there are many good distros out there in all metal genres. I like how most have killer people running them but that doesn't make them my bestest buddy. I shop depending on whom has what at the time I need them.

Lasercd and cdinzane are both very good prog and power distros. Nuff said.

I don't think you got what I meant. I know they're are several great distros out there. I'm also not bitching or moaning about anything. I feel that it is wrong when a place states that they are "The Only Ones To Have It" when they are not on MANY MANY OCCASIONS. I just don't appreciate that kind of deception. If you are that confident in your store you shouldn't have to say anything.

The_Q said:
I don't think you got what I meant. I know they're are several great distros out there. I'm also not bitching or moaning about anything. I feel that it is wrong when a place states that they are "The Only Ones To Have It" when they are not on MANY MANY OCCASIONS. I just don't appreciate that kind of deception. If you are that confident in your store you shouldn't have to say anything.

I couldn't agree more with you as I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the post. It really is ridiculous and uncalled for as well as 99% of the time untrue!

Pellaz said:
The BRIGHT YELLOW UPPER-CASE FONT doesn't help matters, either. :yuk:

I'm with ya on that, I think the CDInzane guys have a puter that's been perpetually caps-locked for years now.
err.gif