Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

No. Why would you think so? Please pay attention to US street dates - not Europe.

We will stock Rob Reed's thing, Norlander's thing, and I'm sure Pineapple Thief's thing.

This may be a silly question, but will you stock the upcoming Geoff Tate solo album? Its coming in October and released by InsideOut. There's no guarantee I'll find it in stores here. It took forever for them to finally stock the last Queensryche.

And I'm still interested to know if you would have any desire (or ability) to stock the new Mustasch. I only ask in the hope you might be able to offer it at something better than the $30-ish import price on Amazon.

I stock everything on Inside Out regardless of how potentially crappy it might be (see Stealing Axion).

Mustasch doesn't look like it got a US release. I'll check around but not looking good.

I stock everything on Inside Out regardless of how potentially crappy it might be (see Stealing Axion).

Mustasch doesn't look like it got a US release. I'll check around but not looking good.

In Geoff's recent appearance on That Metal Show he said it would be a hard rock album, so I'm hopeful it will be good. We'll see.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to have been released outside Scandinavia so far, but it came out this year so it still has a chance to get a wider release. But as you have other Mustasch albums I was hoping there'd be a possibility. If not, I'll bite the bullet.

Landmarq - Entertaining Angels? DPRP 9.5/10

I got it last week. It's only my opinion, but a 9.5 is a pretty inflated rating. It won't come near my 'top 10' at the end of the year. Pretty boring actually.

Now, if you're looking for top notch neo-prog, look no further than Silhouette - 'Across The Rubicon'. It's closer to a 9.5. A great album!

Again, my opinion.

I got it last week. It's only my opinion, but a 9.5 is a pretty inflated rating. It won't come near my 'top 10' at the end of the year. Pretty boring actually.

Now, if you're looking for top notch neo-prog, look no further than Silhouette - 'Across The Rubicon'. It's closer to a 9.5. A great album!

Again, my opinion.

Yeah Kevin, I tend to agree with you; I loved Landmarq with Damien Wilson , when he left I did not really care for them that much. Silhouette is a great album.

Yeah Kevin, I tend to agree with you; I loved Landmarq with Damien Wilson , when he left I did not really care for them that much. Silhouette is a great album.

It was a 'live and learn' thing for me with the new Landmarq. I usually do a lot of research - reading reviews and listening to samples - before I buy. The DPRP review and another that I read convinced me to go ahead and order it directly from their website and I was quite disappointed.

On the flip side, I have been playing Silhouette to death. Probably - for me - the best neo-prog album since the last Martigan release.

It was a 'live and learn' thing for me with the new Landmarq. I usually do a lot of research - reading reviews and listening to samples - before I buy. The DPRP review and another that I read convinced me to go ahead and order it directly from their website and I was quite disappointed.

On the flip side, I have been playing Silhouette to death. Probably - for me - the best neo-prog album since the last Martigan release.

Agree about Silhoutte... quite good. I also was surprised by the DPRP 9.5/10 for Landmarq. Just haven't been impressed with their Hitchings-era work.

Ken,

Here's a couple of releases which I hope you might bring in:

Rhys Marsh & The Autumn Ghost - The Blue Hour

Colour Haze - She Said

Thanks,

Chris

I am getting Rhys Marsh. I love the Electrohasch label. He's not so great at sending updates. Colour Haze is his own band and I know its been delayed in the past. I'll check in with him.

Hey Ken, when do you anticipate having the new Prototype disc up for sale...is that this coming week?

Thanks,

T

Is the new Mystery due in this week?

61f0gJOiKIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg