Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Hey Ken,

Any word on the new Frequency Drift arrival?

Also, I'm not sure if it's been asked about yet, but do you plan on carrying Steve Hackett's 'Genesis Revisited 2'?

Thanks

Frequency Drift early October along with Panzerballet.

Hackett is a given. I will repeat again...we stock all Inside Out releases.

Sal,,,work on these please::

Unwritten Pages
Galahad
Jadis
Aeon Zen
Pendragon
Votum
Quarterian Request
Muse

Hi Ken, I was wondering if you had any plans to restock the first Gordian Knot album? I have been trying to hunt down a copy for a long time, but it seems to be out of print. The copies that are for sale are used and people are asking an extremely high price for them!

Also, is it possible for you to get any Landberk albums in? It also appears that their stuff is out of print unless I'm just not looking hard enough. They are always mentioned next to Anekdoten and Anglagard, so I'm curious.

Thanks!

As you know we released the two Gordian Knot albums on Sensory. They have been out of print for about two years now. No plans to repress it as our licenses have expired.

All Landberk albums are long out of print.

You are going to have hunt down Gordian Knot and Landberk on the secondary markets.

Ken

ken,
Have you ever heard of ''Motorpsycho And Ståle Storløkken -The Death Defying Unicorn (A Fanciful And Far Out Tale)''?

This is a band from Norway, is that something you can get?

Thanks,

As you know we released the two Gordian Knot albums on Sensory. They have been out of print for about two years now. No plans to repress it as our licenses have expired.

All Landberk albums are long out of print.

You are going to have hunt down Gordian Knot and Landberk on the secondary markets.

Ken

Thanks for the reply! I knew you ran the Sensory label, so I figured it would have just have been a matter of doing another print run of it.

Oh well, no big deal. I'll just have to keep an eye out on Amazon, Ebay etc. Hell, that kind of makes it more fun!