Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Chris:

Probably but to be honest this is a band we don't sell very well. There is no US release scheduled so I'll bring in some but there's the deal. I bring in product from the UK about once every 4-6 weeks. I have a huge shipment dropping tomorrow (Yes - Relayer!). It will be awhile before I have NAO in stock.

Ken

Chris:

Probably but to be honest this is a band we don't sell very well. There is no US release scheduled so I'll bring in some but there's the deal. I bring in product from the UK about once every 4-6 weeks. I have a huge shipment dropping tomorrow (Yes - Relayer!). It will be awhile before I have NAO in stock.

Ken

Thanks for checking Ken......looking forward to Relayer!!!!

Ken,

On the basis that you stocked the repackaged In the Silence (digipak with booklet rather than cardboard sleeve), would you stock the remixed/remastered version of Thank You Scientist - Maps of Non-Existent Places? It's out on the new label Evil Ink Records.

Frankly, even though it was an awesome album, it could do with a remix. The vocals often felt lost against the music in the original mix.

Its not that I stocked the repackaged In The Silence...its that I RELEASED the repackaged In The Silence. We repackaged it.

I can probably get the new version of TYS. Will check into it.

Its not that I stocked the repackaged In The Silence...its that I RELEASED the repackaged In The Silence. We repackaged it.

I can probably get the new version of TYS. Will check into it.

Oh, well that's even better. Thank you! :eek: (Must get that soon).

How About::

Steve Hackett--Access All Area's---Live 1990
PinkRoom----Unloved Toy
A Liquid Landscape---The Largest Fire Known To Man
Supertramp----Crime Of The Century ( Deluxe set) ????
Cross---Da Capo